Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

Lead

Jul 12 14 10:55 PM

Tags : :

this ghostchild's fire section is a proof of enfranchisement to disenfranchisement by the fiction of manitoba and canada and those untied states.. anyway, since all earlier sites were either removed or hacked on a consistant basis, and since i left multiple tracks for the good agents to protect the lawfull crown my home and family were violated by rcmp trained winnipeg police service, to which there is proof on this site now that documents their activities and theft of my intellectual property; truly i had no idea that being stuck and held in great poverty as a shut in for fifteen years now could get me a middle eastern redition from the local police officers, and not one of them a police man or woman, sadder still is how all this led to being tasered beaten infront of my children and then tortured for five hours on my broken chest, now add to this debacle that i was many times tricked and decieved and induced and forced to obey and comply or else by the queen's bench, which removed my children's and the neibor's children evidence sighting they minors at the time...? and because my brother did not would appear to testify to the pictures he took of me two years ago in may, so they threw out my testimony and blocked me me from putting in evidence, and basically threateneedd me at every turn, despite the hsc psychology and i.q. report that says i am “legally disabled” and yes still a genius thought i lost ten percent of my i.q., and its that genius part they really hate, do you know why? because it is my only tool to get them to change, grow and remove the sadistic and evil they habour and are controlled by. but my compasion for their position of stolen property has not moved them to give it back, though they still claim they own everything they stole? they wrote down one date and gave that to me, when i appeared they had actually met the day before and issued a warrant, see some manitobians are friendly and nice, but then there's a core of darkness as the spore of the demons who came here under dominion and murdered sixty percent of the population and then called themselves politions and lawers and judges and justices and such fictions of enormous undeserving, they too should do their research and see that the jails and assylums were cleaned out in europe and u.k. and sent over here to set up the colonies under the protected freemason's, no big secret is it? well i've tripped down the rabbit hole and found the yellow brick road where i asked alice where the little man behind the curtain was.. and for this you renditioned me?? wow is that all it takes to be a “soverign terrorist?” i think you should all go to real law school and look up the word fiction in the american legal dictionary which is eleven volumes!!! what greater fiction could there be? that my cousin sits back and she watches through her all seeing eyes and does nothing to protect the principle kingchief of canada? yep i made more then enough proof to that matter, by pointing all the contradiction in the fictions on these forum pages.. i was taken a back to hear my ideas from this section in many different places without credit due. when will any of this matter to you? when its your turn when they finished torturing us for being born soveriegn and free under the penal colony o'canada! now i know who the real terrorists are, do you?

his highness the man in the moon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#2 [url]

Jul 15 14 9:01 AM

thank you prairyearth, one of my oldest and dearest friends; i have not been able to help you and bruce as i intented and desired to see you free of the oppression and harm you have both endured. i gave it my all and paid the price with being electronically harressed and controlled, i wonder how much longer we will have to wait for remedy to these matters? will they ever fix this site? will our intellectual property ever be returned? and will those who have been using our live's like video games ever be arrested and put in jail? in exposing so much crime and truths and putting up with the labeling us as conspiracy nuts and all the email virus and well thirteen dead computors, we are still hear even if those who said they would stand with us ran away.. i love you very much.. your the bravest woman i know.

Last Edited By: eyes of fire Jul 15 14 9:05 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#4 [url]

Jul 15 14 8:33 PM

I dunno about the reply button. Let's send them an S.O.S.
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#5 [url]

Jul 17 14 12:25 AM

hmmmm...

hmm... their out there but they sit in silence, i wonder who's harvesting our ideas now and not giving us credit? the daily average to what i have observed is around two hundred visitors.. thats a lot of silence.
Community Stats
  • Total Posts Count 4,198
  • Registered User Count 151
  • Total Views 165,112
  • Last Days Posts 0
  • Visitors in the Last Day 198
  • Founded

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#7 [url]

Jul 24 14 11:32 AM

if your smart you will read this link below and see in this ghostchild's section i made the proof of genocide.

http://westcoastnativenews.com/genocide-canadian-citizens-who-were-indigenous-peoples/

There have been many studies on the issue of whether or not it is genocide and I think the salient point comes down to interpretation and identity in some ways. For instance, when I asked if you were “canadian” you responded “yes”. This has tremendous impacts on the trajectory of questioning and interpretation, your bias, you will bring to the seeking of understanding.

When applying reason to the question of genocide in canada, indeed north america, and whether or not it is occurring against indigenous peoples here I use the backdrop of the UN definition of the crime of genocide ( http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm ) and use it to evaluate the actions of the canadian state and its citizens. Article II of the convention reads thusly:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The mental component is that there must be “intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group.” Canada has long and often described its intentions to destroy us in whole and in part. Over the last 3 decades, the “official” stance has not been so blatant, the direction and focus and actions have been entirely unchanged since the “killing the indian in the child” days. In fact it has become more complex and effective.

One way the efficacy has increased and has proven to be a legitimizing foundation of assimilation and genocide tactics, depending on interpretation and identity, is the action of possessing us all and literally enfranchising us as “canadians” and “allowing” us to vote in federal elections in 1951. Raphael Lemkin, the one who coined the phrase “genocide” back in 1944, introduced the word like this in his book “Axis Rule in Occupied Europe” ( http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007050 ):

“By ‘genocide’ we mean the destruction of a nation or of an ethnic group. This new word, coined by the author to denote an old practice in its modern development, is made from the ancient Greek word genos (race, tribe) and the Latin cide (killing)…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. Genocide is directed against the national group as an entity, and the actions involved are directed against individuals, not in their individual capacity, but as members of the national group” (80). ” -end quote-

He later added, directly after Indigenous peoples were “granted” the right to vote I might add, that the very act of imposing national identity upon people is in itself an act of genocide and should be added to the UN Convention. It is consistent with his statement here:
“Genocide has two phases: one, destruction of the national pattern of the oppressed group; the other, the imposition of the national pattern of the oppressor. This imposition, in turn, may be made upon the oppressed population which is allowed to remain or upon the territory alone, after removal of the population and the colonization by the oppressor’s own nationals.”

and here in terms of the Ukrainian genocide which is applicable:

“Less well known was Lemkin’s view on crimes against humanity perpetrated by the Soviet Union. In 1953, in a speech given in New York City, he described the “destruction of the Ukrainian nation” as the “classic example of Soviet genocide,” going on to point out that “the Ukrainian is not and never has been a Russian. His culture, his temperament, his language, his religion, are all different… to eliminate (Ukrainian) nationalism… the Ukrainian peasantry was sacrificed…a famine was necessary for the Soviet and so they got one to order… if the Soviet program succeeds completely, if the intelligentsia, the priest, and the peasant can be eliminated [then] Ukraine will be as dead as if every Ukrainian were killed, for it will have lost that part of it which has kept and developed its culture, its beliefs, its common ideas, which have guided it and given it a soul, which, in short, made it a nation… This is not simply a case of mass murder. It is a case of genocide, of the destruction, not of individuals only, but of a culture and a nation.”[15] ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Lemkin )

But let’s go to the Articles themselves for analysis.

Article A – Killing members of the group.

Canada’s police forces routinely kill Indigenous peoples and so does it’s citizenry. eg. missing and murdered Indigenous women, apprehended children being killed while “in care”, missing and murdered Indigenous men (in some areas at twice the rate of missing and murdered Indigenous women), indigenous peoples dying in police cells, “starlight tours”, etc.

Article B – Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group.

Canada’s police forces and citizenry routinely on a widespread scale beat, taunt, ridicule, oppress, incarcerate, rape, mutilate and much more. Some of this even makes the news. eg. Marlene Bird, me and many people I know personally, Social Service agencies and workers who are racist and have the authority of the state to act on that racism to tear families apart, etc. etc.

Article C – Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Confining our own agency through the Indian Act and supplanting and confining and defining our political, economic, social, legal, physical, territorial and spiritual practices so that they coincide with what is “acceptable” to them through the enforcement of their laws with the use of deadly force. eg. Gustafsen Lake, Oka, Burnt Church, Ipperwash, etc. etc.

Article D – Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group.

Canada and its citizenry have routinely forced women and men to be sterilized up to and including the 1990′s.

Article E – Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

There are more children in the “care” of the canadian state and it’s citizens today than there was during the height of the residential school era. This doesn’t include the number of children who are incarcerated in youth correction facilities. And the number is growing.

So that’s a bit about that. And the historical record is much much worse. Scalp bounties, target practice on villages and boats and canoes from naval vessels of the canadian navy. I mean, it is truly horrendous what has been done in the past and the effects it has had on the intergenerational survivors of those tactics which were brutal and less refined than what tactics are being used today.

I think the most fundamental and profound evidence of genocide however, is the belief you have that you are “canadian”. How did you come to be that? What processes and systems are responsible for you becoming a citizen of canada? A state which has categorically and systemically administered genocide against us for a very long time and has apologized but has not changed their focus, have not returned our lands, have not allowed us our freedom over our lives or our children? In fact has done and is still doing everything it can to stop us from becoming free?

I encourage you to evaluate “canadian” and see if it fits into what you know about your peoples. What you know about yourself. I encourage this because the product of successful genocide, the final outcome of it is not piles of bodies of dead people, although that is true in some cases. The successful outcome and product of genocide against Indigenous peoples in canada, is canadian citizens who were Indigenous peoples.

About the author:

I am Gisbutwaada. Killer whale. I am Gitenda. People of the Wiers. I am of the House of Gamiyaam. I have been given the name Ki’laas, Beautiful Voice. We stand on the shoulders of our ancestors who are giants. We must not forget that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help