Remove this ad

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

Lead

Jan 18 12 5:33 PM

Tags : :

Genocide does not always paint a death blow over specific races, clans and tribes. There are times that the sentence of death occurs simply because poverty prevented it's victims from moving away from the crime scene, or...simply because whole neighborhoods were denied full disclosure about what was going on in their backyards...regardless of what race or nationality.

Last week my husband and I traveled to Denver, Colorado to attend the funeral of my brother-in-law, Michael O.

Michael O moved to the Denver area with his family in the early 1950's. The family moved to the only place they could find and afford at the time, which was the 1800 block on South Acoma street. And across the alley in the 1800 bock of South Bannock Street, was a chemical plant, Shattuck Chemical, that processed uranium. The giant smoke stack blew toxic and radioactive emissions into Mike O.'s family's and his neighbors open windows, yards and gardens. The winds would kick up dust laden with heavy metals as well as radio active particles and blow the deadly mixture through their yards and then across the entire city.

Three years ago Michael O. was diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer in his leg. The Doctors at the Veterans Hospital thought this rare cancer developed from Agent Orange that Mike O. had been exposed to in Vietnam. However, when Mike was a boy, he and his friends were playing on the grounds of Shattuck Chemical and he slipped and one leg fell into one of the containment ponds. By the time he ran home to wash it off, the chemicals had eaten off his pant leg...the very leg he his cancer started in. The very leg he had to have amputated in an attempt to stop the cancer. The cancer that killed him last week.

Shattuck Chemical went virtually unsupervised by the powers that be, i.e.; the AEC, Denver Health Department etc., for decades upon decades.

Peace be to you Michael O....1948 - 2012

S.W. Shattuck Chemical Company of Denver as mentioned in Major Jordan's diaries pertaining to lend lease during WWII;
http://cruinthe.tripod.com/nexus/articles/mjd2.html

A picture of Shattuck Chemical in it's early days.
http://www.historic-structures.com/co/denv...ck_chemical.php
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 19 12 7:46 PM

Gate',Gate',Paragate',Parasamgate',Bodi Svaha!
Sorry For Your Loss,Your Brother Survived The Perils Of Vietnam,Only To Sucomb To Industrial Greed And Coporate Disregarde Allowing Childern Accesss To Toxic Waste.I'm Sure The DiOxine Didn't Help.
Earth My Body
Water My Blood
Wind My Breath
Fire My Spirit

"My hope is that my blood will be like a seed of liberty and a sign that our hopes will soon become a reality"Archbishop Romero

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#2 [url]

Jan 20 12 10:15 AM

Thanks for your words Tojil, I know you have experienced similar loss in the past.

The contamination from Shattuck chemical isn't over, as for decades it's toxins leached into the Platte River and aquifer below.

S.W. Shattuch Chemical Company Inc.
Denver, Colorado

http://www.fws.gov/mountain-prairie/nrda/Shattuck/index.html

I am also grieving the loss of a sacred mountain in Colorado that had come to me in dreamtime a few years ago and pleaded for my help. I tried the best I could to stop the fossil fuel cartel from killing the mountain and the sacred waters that pooled beneath and I failed. Also, the Powder River basin in Wyoming is now dead. Just waiting now for a caldera, such as Colorado's La Garita's sleeping giant, to waken from it's slumber and shake peoples awake.

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#4 [url]

Mar 7 12 9:02 PM

Thanks for sharing those links tojil.

I'm not certain if the ghostchild.org link is working for anyody else. I am arriving here via an old bookmarked link. Nothing else works for me. I'm trying to get help from the servers, so far no luck.

The sun has decided to reach out and touch someone....mainly all of us here on Earth...LOL Supposed to be incoming from CME's starting tomorrow. Awesome!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Mar 27 12 5:40 AM

Blessings To All Who Gather Here>-@^^^^^^^^^^^^^^#### Today Is 8/Batz The Start Of A New 260day Sacred Cholq'ij The Day The New Daykeepers Are Initiated In The Heartlands Of Guatemala.Batz The Weaver Of Time.
It Has Taken A While To Return To the Fire,Moved To A New City,The Maze Of Tubes Had Me Lost In The Woods,But Let Me Report I've Tracked The Ghostchild Through The Matrix And Found The Fire Still Smouldering.Praying More Will Find The Path And Bring Good Wood.

"My hope is that my blood will be like a seed of liberty and a sign that our hopes will soon become a reality"Archbishop Romero

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#6 [url]

Apr 5 12 8:10 PM

I hope you are finding your way through the city with ease now. Love the photo of your avatar. I transplanted 2 old cimicifuga's (cohosh/snake root) today, and have 4 new rosemary starts to put in our garden sanctuary. The lilacs are blooming here already, the only thing missing are the Bees.

Blessings, Prairy ghostchild/beechase.gif

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#7 [url]

Dec 24 13 3:14 PM

Lightningbolts

Anybody happen to know why there is a little lightningbolt in front of this topic?

Speaking of lightning boltz, if anyone has witnessed spiral lightning bolts would you please contact me and let me know where, when and a description.
Thanks,
Just Me on the Lone Prairie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help