Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#21 [url]

May 21 12 9:02 AM

as soiux means snakes and iroquios means serpents...and abiri hill at hayes england is the home of the fire serpent's and o hAyodha is the red hand is from the line of tia tefie and my family came here a thousand years ago...then who am i? as i have asked these endless questions of identity, it is because everything has been stolen and secreted away, coveted by private contract to defeat any claim in time...and truly when the european stock figure out that o- and a- blood comes from this land, who will we all be but the diseaved to who we are? gensis comes to mind for some odd reason...

some other thoughts....

as i protected the children; why am i punished?

i am not political; i see what's going on and talk to that.
i hold no love or want of politics; i have nothing to hide nor need too.
politics governed by shadow cabinets says that the politicians are controlled by other's unseen?
three different parties is just that; but they are on the same side and scheme the same swill, they induce us to drink.
i will not vote; when i have say.
i need not do census again; i don't work for the company of strangers.
i am not an employee; thus not obligated to the secret shareholders.
i am a lawfull man; the law should protect me.
if the company of strangers holds only fealty to each other; then who protects us? i'll stack my foundation father against your fore fathers, and see who wins? first in line is first in time, and before my foundation father are the habitants...who wins? the habitants.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#24 [url]

May 22 12 12:07 PM

a note to cora and billy and realeen and emma and hazzle:

please know this really is not your fault, i would endure this again if i had too, to protect your children. the fault rest's with a SYSTEM that has taken over ever aspect of our habitant lives, we are the habitants: the originals of this law-land of the great turtle island, we are the children of the creator.

your problems come from the policies meant to protect us? that never have and never will. i am sorry, sorry that CANADA can not do anymore then apologize for 100 years of resident schools, and the murders of thousands our children THEY would rather cover up and hide. none of them will be to blame for the atrocities done to your people or mine, the PROVINCE will never compensate us for scooping our children and forcing them to forget our languages, customs and traditions; the very thing THEY say we must have to make a claim to take over our own affairs. your addictions are made by THEM, to be sold to you; your hopelessness and confusion and depression was made by them, to keep us on the human cattle farm, which is both the reserve and inner cities were we live on the bottom; they have hurt us all, and still no one of THEM is to blame?

yeah this hurt's us all, CANADA is only concerned about how all this makes THEM look, and years of indifference by the (inhabitant CANADIANS) is simply because many did not know what was going on around us, the MEDIA cut us out of their attention span's, and many i know care after finding out what has happened, but they too feel helpless and become attacked if they help us. you know it too. the alcohol that has destroyed your family destroyed mine, that is why i will not drink with you, or have it in my house, i am sorry that i had to ask you to leave when you came drunk, i am sorry i lectured you to think about what alcohol is doing to you, perhaps that is not my place? i believe and know that we should be protecting each other and learning to cope with the private hell's we all carry for the way CANADA'S POLICIES have left us with nothing but pain and as we have learned CANADA doesn't care how it hurts.

know that i love you all and want to see your hearts and spirits heal and shine the way the creator intended, i could never harm you, so perhaps this division imposed by the court will allow you to see what is special within you, rehab is a start, but thinking about what is important for your children is better; they need to see you strong again, they need to be proud of you. my girls are heart broken over this, i have explained all of this to them, know that they love you very much and they get it. rise like eagles, warm yourselves in the sunshine, be good to each other, and don't let the darkness win; we will meet again.

most high scott phillip hayes....mo:on.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#25 [url]

May 22 12 12:16 PM

thank you sir david, very concise....mo:on.

Breach of Fiduciary Duty
People in a position of trust or fiduciary relationship, such as officers, directors, high-level employees of a corporation or business, agents and brokers, owe certain duties to their principals or employers. Fiduciary relationships, which are by their very nature relationships of good faith, may involve a variety of obligations depending on the exact circumstances.
Fiduciary duties require that the fiduciary acts solely in the best interest of the employer/principal, free of any self-dealing, conflicts of interest, or other abuse of the principal for personal advantage. Thus, corporate directors, officers, and employees are barred from using corporate property or assets for their personal pursuits, or taking corporate opportunities for themselves. More traditional fraudulent conduct, such as thefts, acceptance of secret commissions, and conflicts of interest also violate the duty of loyalty, and may be prosecuted as such in addition to or instead of the underlying offence.
A breach of fiduciary duty is often easier to prove than fraud. The claimant does not need to prove criminal or fraudulent intent or the other elements of fraud. To prevail, the claimant must show only that the defendant occupied a position of trust or fiduciary relationship as described above and that the defendant breached that duty to benefit personally.
A breach of fiduciary duty claim is a civil action. The claimant may receive damages for lost profits and recover profits that the disloyal employee earned. In some instances, it may even be possible to recover the salary paid to the employee or agent during the period that the fiduciary was in breach of his duties. The claimant may recover profits earned by fiduciary even if the claimant did not suffer an actual loss.
Fiduciaries who act carelessly or recklessly are responsible for any resulting loss to the corporate shareholders or other principals. Damages may be recovered in a civil action for negligence. Corporate officers who carelessly fail to enforce controls, or to pursue recovery of losses might breach their duty of care.
Duty of Loyalty
The duty of loyalty requires that the employee/agent acts solely in the best interest of the employer/principal, free of any self-dealing, conflicts of interest, or other abuse of the principal for personal advantage. Thus, corporate directors, officers, and employees are barred from using corporate property or assets for their personal pursuits, or taking corporate opportunities for themselves. More traditional fraudulent conduct, such as thefts, acceptance of secret commissions, and conflicts of interest also violate the duty of loyalty, and may be prosecuted as such in addition to or instead of the underlying offence.
A breach of duty of loyalty is easier to prove than fraud. The claimant does not need to prove criminal or fraudulent intent or the other elements of fraud. To prevail, the claimant must show only that the defendant occupied a position of trust or fiduciary relationship as described above and that the defendant breached that duty to benefit personally.
A breach of fiduciary duty claim is a civil action. The claimant may receive damages for lost profits and recover profits that the disloyal employee earned-in some instances, even the salary paid to the employee or agent during the period of disloyalty. The claimant may recover profits earned by the disloyal agent even if the principal did not suffer an actual loss.
The claimant also may void any contracts entered into on its behalf that were the result of or were influenced by the employee's or agent's disloyalty.
Duty of Care
In English law one may refer to the duty of care concerning advising banks in documentary credit, architects, barristers, builders and contractors, dentists, employees in general etc.
The law lays down the general rules which determine the standard of care which has to be attained, and it is for the court to apply that legal standard of care to its findings of fact so as to decide whether the defendant has attained it. The legal standard is objective; it is not that of the defendant himself, but which might be expected from a person of ordinary prudence, or person of ordinary care and skill, engaged in the type of activity in which the defendant was engaged. The courts are prepared to recognise also the professional standard of that duty when dealing with the professional activities.
Fiduciaries who act carelessly or recklessly are responsible for any resulting loss to the corporate shareholders or other principals. Damages may be recovered in a civil action for negligence, mismanagement, or waste of corporate assets. Corporate officers breach their duty of loyalty if they accept secret commissions, engage in a conflict of interest, or otherwise are disloyal. Corporate officers who carelessly fail to prevent such conduct, or fail to enforce controls, or to pursue recovery of losses might breach their duty of care.
http://legal.practitioner.com/regulation/standards_9_3_6.htm

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#28 [url]

May 26 12 5:59 PM

o prairy! the skin is almost all healed; but the internal will take longer...the regrowth of damaged nerves is 1mm per three months. someone is using my ip adress again, the last time they removed post's here on ghostchild, do you have anything on the common copywrite for this site?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#29 [url]

May 26 12 9:20 PM

My thoughts and Prayers remain with you and those daughters of yours, no one should have to suffer like you all are....physically or emotionally....damn!

As to if any common copywrite to this site, I'm gonna have to look into it. Many of the places I've been holding discussions at over the past few years is being shut down. Doesn't look good for us here either. As you know, forumer is not helping me to correct the problem of our URL ghostchild.org not working because they changed some hardware. They told me a few things I could try to do over at our domain explorer where ghostchild name is paid for and registered. I did as instructed, waited and it didn't work. So I informed the Forumer folks it didn't work and nothing happened, they dropped me like a hot potato.

If I am able, I'm am going to try to retrieve and save our info here over the next few weeks, then start looking for somewhere else to go. There has to be a better place for us to share our intellectual information and news.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#33 [url]

Jun 4 12 8:23 AM

thanks prairy the first link gives information on grassy narrows the second shows CANADA'S inability to accept the reality of its crimes, check out the feature video at the bottom, especially those in MANITOBA: lawyers stealing from survivor's!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/0...ws-mercury.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/truth-reconciliation/

truly if CANADA and its PROVINCE'S where interested in redemption; they would not require victims to pay to sue the CORPORATE AND MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS INTSTITUTIONS RESPONSIBLE: just more jazzafazz make believe: because lawyers and courts enabled one hundred years of all this by sitting and standing in treason! irony? we will keep the pressure on.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#36 [url]

Nov 26 14 9:03 PM

11,000 views in silence?

i find the irony most complelling.. 

hh the man in the moon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply