Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

Lead

May 17 12 3:26 PM

Tags : :

dear good agents:

if there was a time to protect my family, this would be a good time to start. you know how hard i have worked only to see my hard work slandered or stolen, and disappear: you know i will protect your jobs, your homes and families, if i got loud about it all its because there were a few bad agents acting against me, i assumed i was being ignored? i would hope you know to whom i was talking, i qualified it enough didn't i? these bad agents who brought this torture upon and suffering upon my family must be stopped, because it won't end with us, you and i both know they have dark plans for us all. it won't matter the color of your skin or belief's, it won't matter who's clothes you wear, or who you vote for, its not about that is it? i am trying to stop the harvest, the slaughter of all who do not agree with the darkness.

now i have been warned their going to kill off all the natural royals on this land, i take this seriously as recent experience taught me; as i was warned before it happened. the bad agents mean business, and its all bad business, the kind that keeps you awake at night concerned about your children and what will they do when we're gone, the crimes of the past will be repeated, and this time it will be your children and mine in those mass graves, i can not abide, i will not agree, i can not hide...how can you? you enable the darkness, you know it, your life style and everything you have is because of it, if you have those who see the same about to happen, you know you have the resources we haven't, you also know despite my difficulties i have not hurt anyone; who wasn't hurting others. i have tried to help in the only way i could, with my voice. i spoke up for you, and all others under the yoke, you also know why i tainted my approach, i do not wish to be in charge of everything, i do not wish to control that which i think most of us are able to stand up and share the load, and change this world of suffering and starvation and harm.

so i ask you to bring the queen's power around my family, i have criticized her yes, but have i harmed her? no. i questioned the discovery's we made, and perhaps in frustration at it all, i said a harsh word or too, but i thought it didn't matter what i said or did? mr. story was murdered for acting in our interest to reveal what has been going on and many many others who bravely stood and woke us up, was their sacrifice's in vain? her royal family has a lot of explaining to do, and should be put to the task of fixing what they broke, enabled and consented, but that is not for me alone to correct, it will take many to correct this in a better way. as i am surrounded by darkness: do you stand in the shadows or stand in the light? i have had my night in Yosemite, i have endured to act in all interest's, can you please now act in mine? you already have my love and authorization to act in the interest's of all others, show our children you know the difference between good and bad right and wrong....we all want to be proud of you. thank you.

most high scott phillip hayes.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#1 [url]

May 19 12 11:01 AM

questions come to my mind....is this the result of the queen's power? or is this the result of this city knowing who i am in regard's to the trading post empire stolen from my family? CANADA knows and so do the PROVINCE'S, and truly the only province to treat me well is still SASKATCHEWAN! which will remain in my memory a look time to come. i was born to this, why should i have to be punished for it? if i am a fair man and compassionate man at that, why harm me? a lack of conscience? which is the inability to reason and logic with empathy? i had a dream just a few minutes ago, i was at a convention and walking back to my room with a swarm of body guards, i saw a chinese woman struggling to unlock a door to her restaurant holding a crying baby, i asked if i could help and she passed the child to me, she was surprised when the child stop crying and started talking in her language to me, i kissed the child's forehead and his mother kissed me. are these the dreams of a madman?

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#2 [url]

May 22 12 12:17 PM

just a reminder to the good agents....mo:on.

Breach of Fiduciary Duty
People in a position of trust or fiduciary relationship, such as officers, directors, high-level employees of a corporation or business, agents and brokers, owe certain duties to their principals or employers. Fiduciary relationships, which are by their very nature relationships of good faith, may involve a variety of obligations depending on the exact circumstances.
Fiduciary duties require that the fiduciary acts solely in the best interest of the employer/principal, free of any self-dealing, conflicts of interest, or other abuse of the principal for personal advantage. Thus, corporate directors, officers, and employees are barred from using corporate property or assets for their personal pursuits, or taking corporate opportunities for themselves. More traditional fraudulent conduct, such as thefts, acceptance of secret commissions, and conflicts of interest also violate the duty of loyalty, and may be prosecuted as such in addition to or instead of the underlying offence.
A breach of fiduciary duty is often easier to prove than fraud. The claimant does not need to prove criminal or fraudulent intent or the other elements of fraud. To prevail, the claimant must show only that the defendant occupied a position of trust or fiduciary relationship as described above and that the defendant breached that duty to benefit personally.
A breach of fiduciary duty claim is a civil action. The claimant may receive damages for lost profits and recover profits that the disloyal employee earned. In some instances, it may even be possible to recover the salary paid to the employee or agent during the period that the fiduciary was in breach of his duties. The claimant may recover profits earned by fiduciary even if the claimant did not suffer an actual loss.
Fiduciaries who act carelessly or recklessly are responsible for any resulting loss to the corporate shareholders or other principals. Damages may be recovered in a civil action for negligence. Corporate officers who carelessly fail to enforce controls, or to pursue recovery of losses might breach their duty of care.
Duty of Loyalty
The duty of loyalty requires that the employee/agent acts solely in the best interest of the employer/principal, free of any self-dealing, conflicts of interest, or other abuse of the principal for personal advantage. Thus, corporate directors, officers, and employees are barred from using corporate property or assets for their personal pursuits, or taking corporate opportunities for themselves. More traditional fraudulent conduct, such as thefts, acceptance of secret commissions, and conflicts of interest also violate the duty of loyalty, and may be prosecuted as such in addition to or instead of the underlying offence.
A breach of duty of loyalty is easier to prove than fraud. The claimant does not need to prove criminal or fraudulent intent or the other elements of fraud. To prevail, the claimant must show only that the defendant occupied a position of trust or fiduciary relationship as described above and that the defendant breached that duty to benefit personally.
A breach of fiduciary duty claim is a civil action. The claimant may receive damages for lost profits and recover profits that the disloyal employee earned-in some instances, even the salary paid to the employee or agent during the period of disloyalty. The claimant may recover profits earned by the disloyal agent even if the principal did not suffer an actual loss.
The claimant also may void any contracts entered into on its behalf that were the result of or were influenced by the employee's or agent's disloyalty.
Duty of Care
In English law one may refer to the duty of care concerning advising banks in documentary credit, architects, barristers, builders and contractors, dentists, employees in general etc.
The law lays down the general rules which determine the standard of care which has to be attained, and it is for the court to apply that legal standard of care to its findings of fact so as to decide whether the defendant has attained it. The legal standard is objective; it is not that of the defendant himself, but which might be expected from a person of ordinary prudence, or person of ordinary care and skill, engaged in the type of activity in which the defendant was engaged. The courts are prepared to recognise also the professional standard of that duty when dealing with the professional activities.
Fiduciaries who act carelessly or recklessly are responsible for any resulting loss to the corporate shareholders or other principals. Damages may be recovered in a civil action for negligence, mismanagement, or waste of corporate assets. Corporate officers breach their duty of loyalty if they accept secret commissions, engage in a conflict of interest, or otherwise are disloyal. Corporate officers who carelessly fail to prevent such conduct, or fail to enforce controls, or to pursue recovery of losses might breach their duty of care.
http://legal.practitioner.com/regulation/standards_9_3_6.htm

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#3 [url]

May 26 12 6:06 PM

see the darkness all around? it is more then just psychology isn't? the good agents see and know, and if they do not? all is lost and the harvest begins again?

i know you know what's been going on, i trust that you will choose the light over the dark, the good for all concerned; over the bad of the selfish psychopathic few; we're all in for more troubles if you can not lift yourselves from the unlawfull societal programming; for surely you just have to look around and see that not all is as THEY say it is? and truly; we are all in this together; are we not?

we breathe the same polluted air that makes for sick children; we all drink the pharma laced chemicals in the tap water; we all are being force fed genetically modified crap? and stand on untenable lands? by who's authority? by who's say? surely not mine or yours? for we have no say do we? we have no rights, we have no real law; no protection or safety's from the bad persons running us into the ground?

think about what you enable; is it as you learned in your societal education? or are you disillusioned and in disbelief about what is happening? my heart is broken; my saviors did not come; my family harassed and none came to defend us? are you as disposable as it would seem we have been made? do you like the enfranchisement scheme that means any of us can be disposed of? if you do not do something soon....then all is lost...many will simply disappear along with the resources to look for them, sinderesis...

SINDERESIS. "A natural power of the soul, set in the highest part thereof, moving and stirring it to good, and adhorring evil, and therefore sinderesis never sinneth nor errorth. and this sinderesis our lord put in man, to the intent that the order of things should be observed. and therefore sinderesis is called by some men the 'law of reason,' for it ministereth the principles of the law of reason, the which be in every man by nature, in that he is a reasonable creature."
are you reasonable or unconscious? undaunted, unaware, and unaffected by what is going on everyday that the darkness grows around us all? are you so programmed and modulated by higher masonic education that you can not move in the interests of all concerned? is it a crime to think? is it a crime to help other's? protest peacefully to end up in human shackles? all my illusions about the governments being good and right and true have evaporated long ago, i am not ANTI-GOVERNMENT, because anti means not, which is not how it is used today to mean against, i may not remember as much as i did; i may not be able to fight the darkness alone, but when a child goes about and picks a handfull of dandelions and pushes it in my face and say's, "your a nice man, these are for you!" well... my hope restores, my good faith emboldened, my lawfull stand to protect strengthened; and my heart heals just a bit from the crimes of the past done upon me as a child; that i could not stop nor defend from the badmen enabled by good men doing nothing. i have asked the creator to protect you, to make you straight if your are bent; walk in beauty if you are lame; and find it in yourself to do what you can to protect all those concerned from the darkness all around....i hope it is enough...you have my love and cooperation for mend the troubles to come for us all....to this law of reason; i will empower you.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#6 [url]

May 27 12 1:39 PM

can you see what's been missing in our relationships?

there has been no face to face between the traditional leadership and the english monarchy for treaty renewal that would bring relief or correction for all the colonial error's and ensure your stay on this land, no renewal means no action, no action means no event, no event means this is all born of fraud-trickery, by the absence of foreign crown insurer king of these ridiculous paper frauds, look up international law regarding who the real principle is to land of the resources and who is the contract seeking insurer, if it starts with kings, it must be renegoiated with kings, and that is where my family came into it, we ran the trading post empire known as americus, which i believe and have been led to believe is mayan for "serpent empire" all of the emporiums my family ran around the world had fire on the flag; ie: fire lion, fiery phoenix, etc. look closely and compare what you learn from the legal maxims to the treaty's 1-11 of the northwest angle with said indian's, then compare the charter of the virginia company to the charter for the east india trading company, plagiarism? the fact remains my family ran india for five hundred years, and judging by the way i have been received by hindo's and siek's they did a good job, until the BRITANNIA SECLORUM killed off my family there and a lot of people too to take it over, much the same as it happened here..millions slaughtered north pole to south pole....lawfull claim is by perspective as is law; to perceive both is to be induced to mindless contradiction and confusion by propaganda among the shenanigans of vermin. but, the real trick in all of this rest's with the jesuit's, they are the one's who formed the rules of the two laws, the laws of sovereign's and the policies of the unlawfull society's....that's it no other choices, this or that, and don't ask why. wow! if the treaty's were real...there's over four thousand of them! now if there were those who could compare the "forms" of these papers, compare and follow the pattern to see there is no standard form or obligations in law that has been followed as a standard movement in law or commerce and yes; it is all fraud. movement in commerce should be the same movement in law, policies are for the convenience of the criminal extracting values not contained in the original agreement, and are usually done by first war as unlawfull surrenders by the forced conditions of harm, and then by private contract's called missives.

exampled now is the mockery: "Agreement between Dekis and Queen Victoria, The Year 1665 on the Bargian 1835" as posted on my site. there are five different version's out there on the interweb...my point? how can "Dekis" be "Regina" as is the corrinated queen becomes the female form of "Rex"? how old was Victoria in 1835? secondly, how can "The Year of 1665" be on the "Bargain of 1835?" should it not be as follows: Agreement between Dekis and Victoria, The Year 1835 on the Bargain of 1665?" in good faith: what was there before is added upon as a better offer....i was unable to find the The Bargain of 1665" with william of orange; i just looked into black's 2nd edition...there is no legal word "dekis" or is that in reference to the high king chief noted only as the king chief of CANADA? why on the offical copies are both signatures of the high king chief and Victoria both smudge and unledgible? "is something else going on that is neither lawfull or LEGAL?" hmm? the other part of this treaty making is the question of the velum...is that of baby goats or human children? the foundation velum of the catholic church is on the skins of children, mostly white, that is also posted in ghostchild's fire on my site. look and make discovery. a dna sampling of those original treaty velum's in the archives in ottawa should prove either baby goat or human children; make discovery...."evil" is "live" spelt backwards.

if the treatise or treaty's were lawfull to a mutual benefit to our commerce would exist at a parody shared in the interest's of both habitant and inhabitant, that is if europe actually approached to equally develop the resources, instead of kill to steal everything; didn't it ever make you wonder why our people live so remotely? in dire poverty? the highest suicide levels in the world? the youngest pregnancy's and horrific crimes upon each other? a hundred years of forced and brutal assimilation made it so, follow the pattern and make discovery.
why most of our people where divided and placed on these concentration camps merely called reserved? reserved by whom? see the pattern? once our people were out of the way, the colonials did as they pleased and needed slave labor to run their unlawfull plantation enterprise's, so they made conditions unbearable in europe by force of law and millions fled, religious perseqution; economic debasement; environmental restrictions; forced disease; political insanity all to create the space they needed as people lived longer, had more children with the advent or plan of expanded industrialization? all fit the pattern of the unwanted and unwashed relocating under illusion's of freedom, many came here and realized it was the same game only expanded, but it did not stop them from playing the game....slavery was somehow a norm and accepted under illusion's of victorian intellectual supremacy and justified by darwin's work which was overtaken and made into social fascism; superior lines over came common lines and privilege was by linage, heir's and successor's of certain family's of the few over the many...many more excluded. forcing conditions of starvation, deprivation and despair filled those hands on the ships, and when that wasn't enough; they emptied the jails and asylums to send here to stir up the pot; it is all a part of the record you weren't taught; as these supposed colonies were penal in application; but it was in the "history of ideas" modual of cool school a program by chedoke-macmaster hospitals, where i was taught to observe and and reason a time line of events in mostly euorpean history, with a small and indifferent part of american history, which dealt with colonization as a matter of darwinian course, indians were only mentioned in the capacity of thanksgiving, as if our people had gladly gave away everything at a sit down dinner! ridiculous? no mention of the slaughter.... no societal programming to induce us to feel better about about great imperious nations-america!

i, unlike many who attended; started cross referencing at the university library, as i was taught that doing so would yield more footnotes, which were like brownie points, as they called them; once i saw the truth i merely had to look back at the spread out opened books in 1983, lining the university floor prepared for my entry one day in which all the opened books had to do with my family....i was illerate and my reading skills were naught, but i knew how to spell my last name to see it before me..i ran out in confusion and never saw those reference books again.. if you ever saw that movie from the late sixty's called "ZARDOS" with sean connery, you would understand this vague reference about inducement; it is not about what you know; but rather what they let you see...past the magic tricks and smoky mirror's.

there on the third and fifth floors of the macmaster university library; i learned what happened, i was drawn to see the pattern; to see for myself and then i connected the dots between the pattern of history i wasn't shown to the pattern's contained within edgar allan poe...same pattern. i was mortified to say the least; everything that had happened in my life suddenly became clear: it was planned and orchestrated...like oliver twist, a tale of two cities, pride and prejudice, war and peace, notes from underground, 1984, all were put before me to reason...it scared the crap out of me! as the same patterns were all around me! and who were those grey and black suited men who kept following me or were waiting when i would arrive? then came the delema....why was i the only one to see this?

i found out there were a few other student's who also saw it....and we looked over our shoulders from that point on; those who could see it were native breeds, those who could not were european stock; who lived in fear of what they were shown by us; as i was under the illusion we were all equal and somehow sensible, despite the extreme's of the economic class's between us, the others of money dismissed our evidence and bought into the programming, which consisted of between 30 and 60 hours of home work a week, the more you did the better you were treated, as they used a manipulation of social dynamics to force us to comply and compete for praise and reward, thus dividing us into two groups from one, those in the superior position of praise ended up attacking those who could not or would not compete; then i read "animal farm" the companion book for 1984 by george orwell....and a deep depression to which i could not find release, set in and i went through the motions from that point on; my pursuit of knowledge as power ended, my need to compete deleted, my want to please and serve the church and state diminished; my faith and belief in CANADA destroyed by the pattern of CANADA....perhaps this is just indulgent writing to some; but it was what else was "going on" to me at the same time that none wish to touch....as such things do not happen in CANADA, to make discovery i went after the institutions responsible..only to face redaction or sealed files...i have written extensively on the subject to watch it disappear off the interweb.

i digress. but there is the pattern; the tool put in my hand and mind was this "reasoning" thingy... "reason is the good the bad the right the wrong in all things, the secret to the use of both is to know the difference." to sum it up: a tool that after negative operand behavior modification techniques imployed upon me; that tool became a weapon when turned upon me by illogical intent to manipulate and confuse, to put upon me, a blame not mine; to point me out as "the one who":....baseless psychological attacks all meant to undermine my confidence in what they taught me, when they realized i would no longer play the game; i was made a peria. one of the films i saw involved a man who was given a button and told to press on demand, every time he did a women's voice came on the speaker screaming in pain! they began to manipulate and force him to comply when two and two added up to the fact he thought he was electrocuting a real woman! then he was told if he refused he would take her place, then he was told she was a bad person, a spy of some sort! and eventually he wanted to punish her, so he kept pushing the button in forced compliance in the suffering of another. why was i being shown that? i wondered? when i asked...nothing came from nothing there.

so here we are and we have arrived at the source of my anziety and mistrust, i am not strong enough to continue describing what my brain won't allow me to devolge, as each time i try to describe it...it cause's me to go back in time by memories in association too that time....and suddenly: i feel like i am still there..pstd..but i think it is enough to illustrate my talking points that began this little essay: what was done here on this land and around the world: was wrong and bad and in one way or another your enabling it to repeat, only this time it is on your children to have the strength to see through it, you did teach your children how to deal with "IT" when it comes? you have my empathy, a character trate of those who have been broken to see what's really going around here. the treaty's are all rift with perspective errors in law, reason and application of who has the right to benefit at the expense of the all others involved. lawfull treaties hold mutual benefit, but that only follows when there is peace and friendship for the trade and commerce; which has been the promise yet to arrive for my people.

one more hint; if the king of england was also the king of france under another name...then how did the king of france make gift of quebec, east and west florida and granada to the king of england? fraud abounds when bad paper goes unchecked for correction by lawfull eyes.....just like FRANNYMAY and FREDDIE MAC! and see: no one was to blame....mr. icke had it right; they create the problems to take the actions to make the solution as they need it to be!...a fraud concealed is still a fraud. malicious intent is proven by these patterns and conditions of harm that none seem strong enough to take notice and confront lawfully, as LEGAL ease's it way around all that is lawfull, we all loose.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#7 [url]

May 27 12 2:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG07WSu7Q9w&feature=relmfu

simply red: holding back the years...its all i have to say...p.s. i was never arrested and read rights or anything?

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/simplyred/h...cktheyears.html

"Holding Back The Years"

Holding back the years
Thinking of the fear I've had so long
When somebody hears
Listen to the fear that's gone
Strangled by the wishes of pater
Hoping for the arms of mater
Get to me the sooner or later

Holding back the years
Chance for me to escape from all I've known
Holding back the tears
Cause nothing here has grown
I've wasted all my tears
Wasted all those years
And nothing had the chance to be good
Nothing ever could yeah

I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
So tight

I've wasted all my tears
Wasted all of those years
And nothing had the chance to be good
Cause nothing ever could oh yeah

I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
Holding, holding, holding

That's all I have today
It's all I have to say

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#9 [url]

May 27 12 9:42 PM

From Canadian Law's own web site it states;
http://www.canadianlawsite.ca/civilrights.htm

"Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other means of communication;
© freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms"

Do I have to call in amnesty international for the bullying police to back off?

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#10 [url]

May 28 12 2:36 PM

"Someone started all this, and I'm going to find them"

"I had to close down everything. I had to close down my mind..."

Extreme Ways - Moby
http://youtu.be/VTIkDmNVJeA

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#11 [url]

May 29 12 10:32 PM

look up martial law in blacks second edition and compare it to the eight edition, fascinating; most telling and revealing....

http://blacks.worldfreemansociety.org/1/index.htm 1st edition link! wow...

back in a jiff with the pdf...hmm...that is tricky! can't copy and paste from the pdf?

anyway here is the page with it from the first....

http://blacks.worldfreemansociety.org/1/M/m-0758.jpg

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#12 [url]

May 30 12 7:52 PM

So, the commander is the legislator, judge and executioner. It over rides ALL civil laws, civil officers and civil authorities. Hmmm. Sounds like Totalitarian rule.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#13 [url]

May 31 12 9:05 AM

perhaps....if this was england or europe: which it is not: it is turtle island and they attacked their lawfull creditor:king surety....sun is so depressed over this prairy, my girls feel like their is no law that protects us; perhaps i am the lawfull fool to hope the good agents will prove them wrong. i logged out yesterday...and oddly i was still logged in upon my return today....i know who is hacking me; using my ip to gain access to alter this supposed common copywritten site....

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#14 [url]

Jun 1 12 10:44 PM

awww, my heart goes out to you all. Av, Kota, Sun...and Moon, know this, you are all in my thoughts and prayers each and every day. When I'm out working, when I'm here cooking or whatever, my thoughts keep returning to your family and the torment the "agents" have and are putting you through. Any way you can move South of the fictional border?

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#15 [url]

Jun 5 12 7:24 AM

thanks...sir david asked me to share this with my friends...

[david-lee; family of buess: [BUESS] P.A.G., A.R.R.
22014 Delaware Township Road 184
Arlington, Ohio Zone Improvement Plan (ZIP) 45814
Phone 419 694 5796 Fax 419 694 1018
This Fax number has call blocker. Your Fax must have both Caller Id and Station Number.

06 June 2012

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
OFFICE OF THE CLERK
WASHINGTON, DC Zone Improvement Plan 20543-0001

Subject: Letter May 31, 2012

Chief Justices:

Thank you for the confirmation of my suspicions. The 1933 Bankruptcy was an Act to hide the theft of the Treasury of the United States and turn the financial to that of international banksters, Central Bank, through the Inter-national Monitary Fund, Inc. Trust Account. All courts are now corporations, private, for profit and running under U.C.C. and are engaged in identity theft, Bond and C..U.S.I.P. Commodities Fraud Scheme and hide behind a variety of Color of Law frauds as well. All Lawyers, Attorneys and Judges answer to the Crown, INN OF COURT, and all carry titles of nobility - ‘ESQUIRE”.

Had the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. Actually filed into a Bankruptcy Court and done this lawfully this court would have been able to review the process, which those responsible never intended to happen, this fraud would have never played itself out to the success it has up until now.

I did think the Chief Justices had to sign off on this Bankruptcy Act and make agreement to it in order for the FEDERAL RESERVE BANKSTERS to go about their deeds of corruption.

When you add the Legislation and Executive Orders to this ACT you have the total overthrow of the Constitutional Government of this Nation or shall I call it TREASON. I suggest you look at FDR’s Executive Orders, Trading with the Enemies Act, Administrative Procedures Act and others written during this time period as proof of the swindle. The FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE and lawful money, and why rulings of this court are hidden from the IRS Code for starters - some 60 of them and why the lawful definition of income is never defined in the IRS Code - This courts rulings for all Tax Legislation - Totally ignored by Congress - Contempt of Court anyone?

Add to this the Extortion Racket involving Live Birth Certificates and that Bond Scheme and you have the perfect Ponzi Scheme ran by international bankers, the FED and General Accounting Office, Secretary of Treasury, Department of Interior, Commodities Market, Congress and the President. I believe that is called RICO organized crime at its best. The Federal Reserve Act was
conceived on Jekyll Island not the halls of Congress. No statute of limitations on Fraud, Murder, Kidnapping, Genocide is there? And let us not forget the United Nations in all of this and perhaps the League of Nations but that organization was turned over to the UN in 1946. All offices, agencies and departments were handed over to the receivers of the Bankruptcy in the Bankruptcy Act via the United Nations in 1933 that did not become an organization until 1945 - get my drift? All laws and statutes to international law and copywiten .It would appear jurisdiction of all cases now belong to the INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE and not the Corporate Courts.

How many times has this country been in Bankruptcy? Do you see a pattern developed - IE M.O.? Not one dealt with in a Bankruptcy Court. At a minimum four (4) times. Congress continues to overspend and raise the debt ceiling to enslave generations not yet born into financial slavery for the good of the INTERNATIONAL BANKSTERS and the CROWN.
How much debt was actually forgiven in any of these Bankruptcy ACTS? The ACT to make sure none of the debt was forgiven and protect the banksters and Crowns interests.

Perhaps the office of Inspector General would like to look into this matter.

Thank you for your time in both matters.
david-lee

CC: Lots of men and women

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#16 [url]

Jun 5 12 7:38 AM

do you see good agents? its is all unfolding like a rotten onion, don't dirty yourself with this messy bad business; instead help me correct it and keep your jobs; you see: when they are finished screwing me and my people; they will turn on you, but i hear they have already started haven't they?

know where you stand in the light and love of all people, for real law of safety and protection, by the heart mind and spirit and say of the lawfull habitant people, or be consumed in the shrinking darkness and simply disappear.

yes this lesson hurt like hell, the pictures are proof of that; but what i have learned that many of you already know is that the police state has mobilized; militant training of police forces is not in the treaty's: actions against the lawfull habitant crown and the habitant people will result badly; check these other strings surrounding this social molestation and on going genocide; ask yourself: "why do i enable wrong and bad and evil men and woman who are not subject to the laws they put upon all others?" the 100 years of residential school era is proof enough of that, that prime minister who apologized...well... no one is to blame? you know my words are true.

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#18 [url]

Jun 5 12 8:59 PM

I just came across a news article that mentions Westphalian sovereignty. I don't recall learning about this treaty made across the pond in 1648. I'm learning more now. Here is the article it was mentioned in yesterday;

Kissinger's words of Warning
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/...ds-warning-7003

Here are some info pages;
includes the words terrorism and globalisation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty

The Treaty of Westphalia
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/strategic...westphalia.html

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#20 [url]

Jun 6 12 9:07 PM

still after all this time i have not seen nor heard the wording for the most part of these ancient treaty's; so i can not support some of the notions of the past as to what is law; what we see today is LAW which some have shown me is actually this: L.A.W.= LEGISLATION AGAINST WOMEN....and truly it would seem too true given the genocide of our matriarchal systems of law and ownership. still swimming around in these OCEANS OF FICTION JURISDICTION...one question my rattlesnake relations....if the INHABITANT'S claim NATIONAL: FEDERAL: PROVINCIAL: MUNICIPLE: JURISDICTIONS....what does that leave us habitant's? is not our jurisdiction supreme in nature and application when dealing with CONVENIENCE POLICY of LAND PRIRATES and THIRD PARTY INTERLOPER'S? i love you all.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help