Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#42 [url]

Jul 5 12 1:42 AM

one last thought i had the strangest dream...angry old english people? but here's a quote from it:

"i am not subject to anything imaginary or deceptive in nature; or application."

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#43 [url]

Jul 5 12 10:03 PM

Interesting dream and quote. I've been studying ancestors this past week and came across a few plots going on way back when the Massachusetts Bay Colony was in the making.

I ran across a strange phrase called "Company of Patentees" in 1629. See The English in America V1, page 121, "Patentees" is the Corporation and said corporation "broke faith with the crown."

http://books.google.com/books?id=Eoq-6-H4i...%201629&f=false

On page 113 and 114, of same book, there is an interesting scheme going on, one that revolves around some pamphlets called "The Planters Plea" and "General Considerations for Planting New England." "The whole purpose of those who are founding the new settlement is 'to raise a bulwark against the kingdom of Antichrist, which the Jesuits labour to rear up in all quarters of the world.'

Prairy

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#45 [url]

Jul 12 12 5:17 PM

Kevin D. Annett ~ Class Action Lawsuit Against Church, State And Big Pharma Is Given Green Light
itccs | July 5 2012

Jason Bowman (holding papers) in Federal Court, Toronto, July 4

Toronto, Canada ~ History was made yesterday when the Association of Citizen Prosecutors (ACP), headed by Jason Bowman, took the first step towards in exposing Vatican, Crown of England and other parties, and in holding these cartels to account in the Federal Court of Canada.

A Federal Court in Toronto examined Bowman’s materials and essentially outlined the framework by which this unprecedented undertaking shall now proceed in Federal Court.

The result granted leave for a full application to be filed, and still provides the applicants with the opportunity to file additional motions for directions if, and as required.

According to Bowman, who acted on behalf of both the ACP and ITCCS, “We expected to simply file a motion … Instead, the Court directed that we file not only the ex-parte motion materials, but also our entire Application a full week earlier than we were expecting. Naturally, I was elated.”

A crowd of supporters accompanied Bowman to the Federal Court and were present as the Court’s outline was explained in great detail.

Afterwards, the group held a press conference nearby and was harassed at least one agent provocateur – a ‘blogger’ known as “Greg Renouf”, who tried to incite violence and discredit both Bowman and ITCCS founder and co-applicant Kevin Annett. Renouf has since then posted a derogatory and untruthful you tube posting about the event.
An attempted live stream broadcast of the event was inexplicably disrupted, although blog media activists who were present reported the news extensively on the internet.

None of the “mainstream” media in Toronto attended the press conference.

The ACP-ITCCS lawsuit is the first of its kind: a class action aimed at so-called heads of state, including the Pope and the Queen of England, on behalf of victims of alleged crimes against humanity committed by churches, governments and corporations.
Also named in this suit as defendants are the government of Canada, the United Church of Canada, the Church of England, and pharmaceutical companies, all of which are charged with crimes against humanity and criminally conspiring to obstruct justice.
Kevin Annett, who is named in the court application as a plaintiff against the Crown, Pope and other defendants, commented,

“As usual, the corporate media ignored us and paid operatives tried to discredit and stop us, but this time, we got our foot in the door of the court system. Wherever that leads us, we’ve taken another step towards forcing criminals in power to do time for their crimes. Whether it’s in this court or in a common law de jure one, the tables will be turned.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#46 [url]

Jul 26 12 4:17 PM

Hey! isn't this odd?

Compromise of 1877
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A political cartoon by Joseph Keppler depicts Roscoe Conkling as Mephistopheles (the devil), as Rutherford B. Hayes strolls off with the prize of the "Solid South". The caption quotes Goethe

The Compromise of 1877 refers to a purported informal, unwritten deal that settled the intensely disputed 1876 U.S. Presidential election, and ended Reconstruction in The South. Through the Compromise, Republican Rutherford B. Hayes was awarded the White House over Democrat Samuel J. Tilden on the understanding that Hayes would remove the federal troops whose support was essential for the survival of Republican state governments in South Carolina, Florida and Louisiana. The compromise involved Democrats who controlled the House of Representatives allowing the decision of the Electoral Commission to take effect. The incumbent president, Republican Ulysses S. Grant, removed the soldiers from Florida.[1] As president, Hayes removed the remaining troops in South Carolina and Louisiana. As soon as the troops left, many white Republicans also left and the "Redeemer" Democrats took control. What exactly happened is in some doubt as the documentation is scanty.
Contents

1 Terms of compromise
2 Results
3 Interpretations
4 References
5 Further reading
6 External links

Terms of compromise

Democrats complained loudly that Tilden had been cheated. There was talk of forming armed units that would march on Washington. President Grant beefed up military security in response, and no one marched on Washington.[2]

The compromise essentially stated that Southern Democrats would acknowledge Hayes as president, but only on the understanding that Republicans would meet certain demands. The following elements are generally said to be the points of the compromise:

1) The removal of all federal troops from the former Confederate States. (Troops remained in only Louisiana, South Carolina, and Florida, but the Compromise finalized the process.)
2) The appointment of at least one Southern Democrat to Hayes's cabinet. (David M. Key of Tennessee became Postmaster General.)
3) The construction of another transcontinental railroad using the Texas and Pacific in the South (this had been part of the "Scott Plan," proposed by Thomas A. Scott, which initiated the process that led to the final compromise).
4) Legislation to help industrialize the South and get them back on their feet after the terrible loss during the Civil War.

In exchange, Democrats would:

5) Peacefully accept Hayes's presidency.
6) Respect blacks' rights.

Results

Hayes was peacefully inaugurated; points 1 and 2 did take effect. As regards the first and most important point, Hayes had already announced his support for the restoration of "home rule", which would involve troop removal, before the election. It was also not unusual, nor unexpected, for a president, especially one so narrowly elected, to select a cabinet member favored by the other party. As for #3 and #4, if indeed there was any such firm agreement, they were never acted on.

In any case, whether by an informal deal or simply reassurances already in line with Hayes's announced plans, talks with Southern Democrats satisfied the worries of many and so prevented a Congressional filibuster that had threatened to extend resolution of the election dispute beyond Inauguration Day 1877.

Woodward (1951) argues for an economic interpretation, whereby railroad interest meeting secretly at the Wormley Hotel in Washington forged a compromise with aid to Southern railroads as the sweetener. However, no serious effort was made to fund a railroad or provide other federal aid. An opposing interest group representing the Southern Pacific successfully thwarted Scott's Texas and Pacific scheme and ultimately ran its own line to New Orleans.
Interpretations

Some historians argue that the assurances offered to some Southern Democrats to prevent a filibuster were not a "compromise" but a foregone conclusion.[3] Peskin admits that Woodward's interpretation is almost universally accepted but since not all terms were met it should not be called a compromise. Other historians argue that the Republican party abandoned Southern Blacks to racist Democratic party rule in order to gain Democratic support.[4] In any case, Reconstruction ended, and the supremacy of the Democratic Party in the South was cemented with the ascent of the "Redeemer" governments that displaced the Republican governments. After 1877, White supremacy generally caused the South to vote Democratic in elections for federal office (the "Solid South") until 1966.

Downs in "The Mexicanization of American Politics: The United States’ Transnational Path from Civil War to Stabilization," (2012) rejects the idea that it was an era of easy reconciliation and political stability. Instead he shows many Americans feared "Mexicanization" of politics, whereby force would be used to settle a presidential election, as force was used to settle state elections in the South. Downs explores how Mexicanization was roundly rejected and stability was achieved.

Whatever "deals" may or may not have taken place, in formal legal terms, the election of 1876 was not decided by such acts, but by the official vote of Congress to accept the recommendations of the Electoral Commission they themselves had set up as a way out of the election impasse. The expectation in setting up the committee had been that its decisions would be accepted by Congress. It was only when certain Democrats disagreed with the commission's decisions in favor of Hayes that this arrangement was jeopardized. This group threatened a filibuster (opposed by Republicans and Congressional Democratic leadership as well) that would prevent the agreed upon vote from even taking place. Discussions of the points in the alleged "compromise" only concerned convincing key Democrats not to acquiesce in a filibuster. The very threat of a filibuster—a measure used by a minority to prevent a vote—indicates that there were already sufficient votes for accepting the commission's recommendations.
References

^ (Woodward, p. 195)
^ Downs, 2012
^ Allan Peskin, "Was There a Compromise of 1877?"
^ Vincent P. DeSantis, "Rutherford B. Hayes and the Removal of the Troops and the End of Reconstruction" (1982)

Further reading

DeSantis, Vincent P. "Rutherford B. Hayes and the Removal of the Troops and the End of Reconstruction" in Region, Race and Reconstruction edited by Morgan Kousser and James McPherson. (Oxford University Press, 1982) pp. 417-50.
Downs, Gregory P. "The Mexicanization of American Politics: The United States' Transnational Path from Civil War to Stabilization," American Historical Review (April 2012) Vol. 117, No. 2, pp 387-409 in JSTOR
Peskin Allan, "Was There a Compromise of 1877?," Journal of American History (1973) 60#1 pp. 63-75 in JSTOR
Polakoff, Keith Ian. The Politics of Inertia: The Election of 1876 and the End of Reconstruction (1973)
Riddleberger Patrick W. "The Radicals' Abandonment of the Negro During Reconstruction," Journal of Negro History (1960) 45#2 pp. 88-102 in JSTOR
Simpson, Brooks D. "Ulysses S. Grant and the Electoral Crisis of 1876-1877," Hayes Historical Journal (1992) 11#2 pp 5-22.
Woodward, C. Vann (1951). Reunion and Reaction: The Compromise of 1877 and the End of Reconstruction. Oxford University Press.

External links

Samuel J Tilden website
Hayes Presidential Library
Richard White, "Corporations, Corruption, and the Modern Lobby: A Gilded Age Story of the West and the South in Washington, D.C.", Southern Spaces, 16 April 2009.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#47 [url]

Jul 26 12 4:20 PM

remember "W's" brother election snafu? echo's of the past?

Why was the compromise of 1877 called the corrupt bargain?
1. b/c Rutherford B. Hayes was given the election for agreeing to end reconstruction by removing federal troops from the south

2. b/c it was proven that Rutherford B. Hayes paid voters in three states to vote for him.

3. b/c nobody could believe that hayes could win a southern state

4. b/c both candidates were bargain shoppers

4 years ago
Report Abuse

fanman475 fanman47...
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
The Answer is #1.
Source(s):
Degree in History from The George Washington University

4 years ago
Report Abuse

67% 2 Votes

1 person rated this as good

Other Answers (2)

Robert J Robert J
The answer is #1. See the following:

The election of 1876 is sometimes considered to be a second "corrupt bargain." Three Southern states had contested vote counts, and for either candidate to win the election, he would need more electoral votes. In Congress, an agreement was made: Rutherford B. Hayes, the Republican candidate, would be elected under the following conditions:

Hayes cabinet would include one Southerner (Chose David M. Key of Tennessee to serve as Postmaster General).
The Union troops would withdraw from the South.
A policy of noninterference from Hayes.
Reconstruction would be declared finished.
With the Union troops gone, there was no security that the South would uphold the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, so African-Americans were not guaranteed to be free. Hence, it was called a Corrupt Bargain. Many historians call this "The Compromise of 1877".

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupt_bar…

4 years ago
Report Abuse
33% 1 Vote
2 people rated this as good
Loren S Loren S
number one. Samuel Tilden had more popular vote and just needed one electoral vote for election. it was a swap out.
4 years ago
Report Abuse
0% 0 Votes
1 person rated this as good

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#48 [url]

Jul 26 12 4:52 PM

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esr...yNp12UAQtbmHJlQ

on the page top numbered 1421 read on and see another version of the "Agreement between the Duke and Queen
Victoria, the year 1665 on the bargain of
1835. Now King Chief of Canada..."

so why do the other copies of this important jurisdictional document say dekis and this one says duke? fraud done upon the king surety? is fraud done upon my family and my people, you know the habitant's? cause that's who we are to the third and fourth party interloping "COLONIST'S" and "GOVERNMENT" who are the "INHABITANTS".....i go look for more, this is my claim for my people, why can i nor see the real deal? afraid? fear means you are hiding something from me and my people....see i told you there were corupted copies floating around the interweb....

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#49 [url]

Jul 26 12 5:06 PM

here's a blast from the past! this is the reason beyond others of why i could not work any further with kaneeganeet, he was making my claim...it is from the site here, and is so long i took only a fraction to make example of the contradictions beteen the corrupted copies of the "bargain?" bargain for whom? since my family never recieved this payout from tax's and mining and licensing...it is overdue.

http://ghostchild.4.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=138 :

OTTAWA
Public Archives / Indian Affairs RG10, VOLUME 8534 , FILE 1/1-11, PARTS 7/8

AGREEMENT BETWEEN DEKIS QUEEN VICTORIA, 1665 ON THE BARGAIN 1835

"Now KING CHIEF of CANADA, I am writing to you. We have to change the rules of the whites. We will put up head offices in canada on the indian act in superintendant on provincial rules. Lawyers for your business, doctor, indian affairs, and, this is on the indian act and rules of canada. In the years 1820, we sent Simpson to control the company in the year 1821 we sued Hudson for selling your goods, so, I am renewing the treaty and money.

$120.00 (One hundred and twenty dollars) / year and tax free. The rules of the indian act of canada, when the year is due, the superintendent will give you your money tax free.

Now you will have to make township, the whites will have to pay you for everything you have, you make head townships in canada, have reservations to keep the whites off the RESERVE and free indian navigations.

Free grass for settlers and timber of 100 acres.

We leave it as you gave it to the settlers, only the pine for lumbermen and 60 feet on shore navigation rights if you are on the boat. It is free travelling all over canada any place you go.

If you want a house in canada, anyplace, go to the superintendent, put in your order, and he will see that it is built. It will cost you nothing, they will pay for it.

I will put a warden in, to mind your game, wherever your animal will make its track in canada, you can follow it until you get it. If the whites want your animal they will have to pay for it with a licence.

If you work for the white man, they can not guarnishee your wages. The whites have to pay taxes, you are entitled to 3 percent on the taxes, and 3 percent on the timber, and $3.00 stumpage beside, and FIVE percent on the mines, and if you have money in the bank it is FIVE percent, also the game money is yours. IF the whites crowd you, you are to go to the superintendant and put in your complaint and he will take it up to the lawyer, and he will be prosecuted.

The bargain is made, and I am sending you a medal as good as gold, as long as there is an indian in the country from generation to generation.

KING CHIEF BROTHER, I am telling you, a nephew is born. My son, I am your sister QUEEN VICTORIA, forever this bargain we made
between ____ (can't read) and _____ (can't read)
will stand as long as there is water in the lakes and run the rivers and creeks, and the green grass grows. This bargain the year 1665 comes the year 1835 as good as long as the sun and moon shines, it can not change.

This bargain is for the KING CHIEF of CANADA from QUEEN VICTORIA"

Example of outstanding benefits due the original inhabitants of turtle island include:

#1 Providing a house to each member
(Queen Victoria Royal Instruction)
The trustees in Ottawa are over 100,000 housing units in arrears to the beneficiaries.

#2 Indians are entitled to 3% of all taxation dating back to implimentation of the treaties and have not been paid.

#3 Gasoline Tax rebate
The oil companies such as such as Exxon (Esso), are exploiting our natural gas and oil. They pay us royalties. They want 40 cents per litre at the pump. We don't have a problem with paying them 40 cent per litre for production and labour and they deserve their cut. On top of gasoline is federal and provincial sales taxes, we do not pay taxes. For the power to tax, is the power to destroy, and technically we could be taxed right out of the treaties.

A treaty is an international contract or compact between sovereign nations, the trustees / fiduciaries can not have a negative effect on the beneficiaries, they can only enhance what we were given by royal instruction and to do otherwise vis taxing us, would usurp the intent of the treaties.

Chief Ka-nee-ka-neet offers amnesty to chiefs and councillors of the system, to step down according to Corbiere decision.
Corbiere v. Canada (Minister of Indian and Northern Affairs)
http://www.canlii.org/ca/cas/scc/1999/1999scc29.html ( Can also See below)

1850-1866 Government of Province of Canada went bankrupt on railroads. Up to 1866 there was a consolidated indian fund. 1860 or 1861 Prince Albert who actually ran the affairs by Queen Victoria was murdered, killed or just died. This sent queen into a tizzy for 30 years, and Disraeli moved in on Queen Victoria in 1867. The consoldated indian fund was turned in to consolidated revenue fund. Shortly after that, Sir John A. MacDonald went down a path of getting rid of buffalo, browbeating and destroying indian titles and customs, including residential schools.

The BNA, was allegedly signed by Queen Victoria, however the BNA of 1867 only had 2 readings in house of commons UK. It would appear that the long range plan of the powers that be, was to set up a situation to make canada look like a country, sometime down the road. What we hear from Paul Martin Jr. is that canada is a sovereign independant nation. The question begets, when did indian title and traditions become extinguished, and when did section 25(a) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and 35(1) of charger of rights and freeedoms become redundant.

In 1665 Charles II entered into treaties with the indians west of mississipi, through Prince Rupert and Ruperts land territories. In 1763 was all lands that weren't in the posession of Great Britain on Turtle Island came under the control of the Crown of Great Britain. Those lands were the lands east of mississipi to which France, Spain and Portugal had treaties with the indians of those areas.

The Crown of Great Britain had a treaty with Manahattan indians. In that treaty was a transfer from the Dutch West Indies Trading Company and the treaty that the Dutch West Trading Company had was transfered over to the Crown of Great Britain in 1640 for $2.00. Manhattan was not purchased, nor could it be for $2.00, it was merely a transfer of the treaty arrangement. Insofar as USA being a sovereign independent nation, one only has to look at the Royal Proclamation 1763 and you will note that the lands in question there include east and west Florida. What does that tell the reader about the great so called USA being a country. The result of the Six Year War was that all lands for which there were no treaties of Great Britain came under the dominion of Great Britain.

From 1851 onwards, the Robinson Treaties, William Robinson, described as being of the degree of sublime perfection, in the Robinson Book, undertook the so called Robinson Huron and Robinson Superiour Treaties. Another fellow, McDougal also entered into so called treaties in the Ontario regions. The problem arises in the fact that a treaty is an international contract or compact between sovereign independant nations, William Robinson was not an independent sovererien nation, but was merely a trustee with a fiduciary responsibiility for the indians, who worked for the Government of the Province of Canada. The so called Alexander Morris treaties fall into the same categories, he was merely a trustee, and trustees can not have a negative effect on the beneficiaries.

An example of this to provide an analogy is as follows. If someone who works for the RCMP, pays a percentage of his salary into his super annuation, the employer contributes the same amount. Those funds are transfered over to another Life Insurance company and that life insurance company becomes a trustee. They are entrusted with receiving the monthly payments and to invest it so at the present value of those pension contributions will yield a future amount, enough to give the RCMP officer a certain monthly income at retirement. When the retirement kicks in, the insurance company has a fiduciary responsibility to the constable. The insurance company passes a policy, (policy is not law), that when the constable receives his first pension payment, before he can receive any more benefits, he must provide to the fiduciary, a financial statement outlining what he will use those funds for, for that month, and under their policy if his finacial statement is not in keeping with their policy, they will only give him what THEY think he requires to live on for that month. That is what is known as fraud.

Canada, being a trustee with a fiduciary responsibility to us indians, can only operate under the royal instruction and that is to protect the indians and to pay them the annuities, augmented, gratuities, housing, legal assistance, medical assistance and other benefits, as contracting parties with the Crown of Great Britain.

To deviate from that path of fiduciary responsibility, would operate to wage war on canada. Canada is defined as Indian Affairs, and Indian Affairs is defined as canada, and to wage war on canada or to threaten the Queen economically or otherwise, is a prohibited act as found under section 46 of Criminal Code of Canada, high treason.

An indian is included under indian customs and traditions 35(1) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and section 88 of the Indian Act and indian customs and traditions dictate that an indian is defined as having at least one drop of indian blood or being adopted. The crown of Great Britain knew of indian customs and traditions when entering into the treaties, and it knew indians were not relinquishing their customs and traditions upon signing.

An indian can not be rejected, due to having no status card, or current affiliation with bands.

Posted on: 2005/10/3 17:52

Okimowcon Re: Queen Victoria Bargin of 1665 on the Bargin of 1835 #2
Admin

From Winnpeg, M.B.
"GEORGE III, then WILLIAM IV, then
QUEEN VICTORIA"
wrote this bargain letter.

Focus on this above quote, who were they in bargin with?

And would it not be a Bloodline Inheritor of these Bargin's?

Who is Ka Nee Ka Neet's Grgrgrgrgrgrandfather?

The Soveriegn family has only retained knowledge of Kee-e-kuk or Chee-e-kuk, how ever is is spelled, does not change Who He Was, and why was this not addressed in the Morris Treaties books?

To those who think Ka Nee Ka Neet's claim is a myth, answer these questions, honesty and the highest moral fiber should be brought to these answers, as it is the Future that is on the line, not just Ka Nee Ka Neet's freedom....

If you are a Crown employee who knows this, share it, and then we can move on to healing this broken land....Okimowacon.

Posted on: 2005/10/11 12:57
Edited by Okimowcon on 2005/10/12 15:08:07

CYGNUS99 Re: Queen Victoria Bargin of 1665 on the Bargin of 1835 #3

From Globe
Also, there are Indian Chief motif's carved into
the Parliament Building in Ottawa. It would be
great to identify exactly who they represent,
and why.

Posted on: 2005/10/12 5:24
Edited by CYGNUS99 on 2005/10/14 6:14:04

Okimowcon Re: Queen Victoria Bargin of 1665 on the Bargin of 1835 #4
Admin

From Winnpeg, M.B.
Could one of our Member's in Ottawa look into this and share this back around the Fire?

Before Cheaky jumps in, let us look at this clinically.

Why would there be a Great Seal of Turtle Island or the Americus Empire should you prefer, why would this be a founding part of Sovereign to Sovereign contract stipulation to the offical use of the Seal to show Jurisdiction?

Why is it lacking on All Gov-States legislation upon our Land, why is it few know about it?

Posted on: 2005/10/12 15:12

Okimowcon Re: Queen Victoria Bargin of 1665 on the Bargin of 1835 #5
Admin

From Winnpeg, M.B.
Silence....is Consent.....Wake up!

The nightmare is nearly over or is just begining, take your pick one of these choices will be real. It will be what you bring to the Coninental Table that will make the difference.

Codor is Flying above the Eagle, let us join the Condor and fly together.....Okimow-Wacon.

Posted on: 1/26 14:04:31

Okimowcon Re: Queen Victoria Bargin of 1665 on the Bargin of 1835 #6
Admin

From Winnpeg, M.B.
Credit where credit is due: The below section from above was written by BuffaloBoy....

Example of outstanding benefits due the original inhabitants of turtle island include:

#1 Providing a house to each member
(Queen Victoria Royal Instruction)
The trustees in Ottawa are over 100,000 housing units in arrears to the beneficiaries.

#2 Indians are entitled to 3% of all taxation dating back to implimentation of the treaties and have not been paid.

#3 Gasoline Tax rebate
The oil companies such as such as Exxon (Esso), are exploiting our natural gas and oil. They pay us royalties. They want 40 cents per litre at the pump. We don't have a problem with paying them 40 cent per litre for production and labour and they deserve their cut. On top of gasoline is federal and provincial sales taxes, we do not pay taxes. For the power to tax, is the power to destroy, and technically we could be taxed right out of the treaties.

A treaty is an international contract or compact between sovereign nations, the trustees / fiduciaries can not have a negative effect on the beneficiaries, they can only enhance what we were given by royal instruction and to do otherwise vis taxing us, would usurp the intent of the treaties.

Chief Ka-nee-ka-neet offers amnesty to chiefs and councillors of the system, to step down according to Corbiere decision.
Corbiere v. Canada (Minister of Indian and Northern Affairs)
http://www.canlii.org/ca/cas/scc/1999/1999scc29.html

1850-1866 Government of Province of Canada went bankrupt on railroads. Up to 1866 there was a consolidated indian fund. 1860 or 1861 Prince Albert who actually ran the affairs by Queen Victoria was murdered, killed or just died. This sent queen into a tizzy for 30 years, and Disraeli moved in on Queen Victoria in 1867. The consoldated indian fund was turned in to consolidated revenue fund. Shortly after that, Sir John A. MacDonald went down a path of getting rid of buffalo, browbeating and destroying indian titles and customs, including residential schools.

The BNA, was allegedly signed by Queen Victoria, however the BNA of 1867 only had 2 readings in house of commons UK. It would appear that the long range plan of the powers that be, was to set up a situation to make canada look like a country, sometime down the road. What we hear from Paul Martin Jr. is that canada is a sovereign independant nation. The question begets, when did indian title and traditions become extinguished, and when did section 25(a) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and 35(1) of charger of rights and freeedoms become redundant.

In 1665 Charles II entered into treaties with the indians west of mississipi, through Prince Rupert and Ruperts land territories. In 1763 was all lands that weren't in the posession of Great Britain on Turtle Island came under the control of the Crown of Great Britain. Those lands were the lands east of mississipi to which France, Spain and Portugal had treaties with the indians of those areas.

The Crown of Great Britain had a treaty with Manahattan indians. In that treaty was a transfer from the Dutch West Indies Trading Company and the treaty that the Dutch West Trading Company had was transfered over to the Crown of Great Britain in 1640 for $2.00. Manhattan was not purchased, nor could it be for $2.00, it was merely a transfer of the treaty arrangement. Insofar as USA being a sovereign independent nation, one only has to look at the Royal Proclamation 1763 and you will note that the lands in question there include east and west Florida. What does that tell the reader about the great so called USA being a country. The result of the Six Year War was that all lands for which there were no treaties of Great Britain came under the dominion of Great Britain.

From 1851 onwards, the Robinson Treaties, William Robinson, described as being of the degree of sublime perfection, in the Robinson Book, undertook the so called Robinson Huron and Robinson Superiour Treaties. Another fellow, McDougal also entered into so called treaties in the Ontario regions. The problem arises in the fact that a treaty is an international contract or compact between sovereign independant nations, William Robinson was not an independent sovererien nation, but was merely a trustee with a fiduciary responsibiility for the indians, who worked for the Government of the Province of Canada. The so called Alexander Morris treaties fall into the same categories, he was merely a trustee, and trustees can not have a negative effect on the beneficiaries.

An example of this to provide an analogy is as follows. If someone who works for the RCMP, pays a percentage of his salary into his super annuation, the employer contributes the same amount. Those funds are transfered over to another Life Insurance company and that life insurance company becomes a trustee. They are entrusted with receiving the monthly payments and to invest it so at the present value of those pension contributions will yield a future amount, enough to give the RCMP officer a certain monthly income at retirement. When the retirement kicks in, the insurance company has a fiduciary responsibility to the constable. The insurance company passes a policy, (policy is not law), that when the constable receives his first pension payment, before he can receive any more benefits, he must provide to the fiduciary, a financial statement outlining what he will use those funds for, for that month, and under their policy if his finacial statement is not in keeping with their policy, they will only give him what THEY think he requires to live on for that month. That is what is known as fraud.

Canada, being a trustee with a fiduciary responsibility to us indians, can only operate under the royal instruction and that is to protect the indians and to pay them the annuities, augmented, gratuities, housing, legal assistance, medical assistance and other benefits, as contracting parties with the Crown of Great Britain.

To deviate from that path of fiduciary responsibility, would operate to wage war on canada. Canada is defined as Indian Affairs, and Indian Affairs is defined as canada, and to wage war on canada or to threaten the Queen economically or otherwise, is a prohibited act as found under section 46 of Criminal Code of Canada, high treason.

An indian is included under indian customs and traditions 35(1) of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and section 88 of the Indian Act and indian customs and traditions dictate that an indian is defined as having at least one drop of indian blood or being adopted. The crown of Great Britain knew of indian customs and traditions when entering into the treaties, and it knew indians were not relinquishing their customs and traditions upon signing.

An indian can not be rejected, due to having no status card, or current affiliation with bands.

Posted on: 1/30 1:21:07

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:Hom7Ck...us&ct=clnk&cd=2

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#50 [url]

Jul 26 12 5:15 PM

another good blast from the past: oddly found in my search for the "bargain" but still relevant, important to remember "RESERVES" are for non-residents of CANADA, this is turtle island for the habitants....CANADA is a corporation "suceeded" to the U.S. ask CANADAPOST, they certified it from "THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION."

http://mohawknationnews.com/blog/?p=202

CANADA ACCIDENTALLY RECOGNIZES MOHAWK SOVEREIGNTY
Posted on September 9, 2009
CANADA ACCIDENTALLY RECOGNIZES MOHAWK SOVEREIGNTY
MNN. Sept. 8, 2009. The colony of Canada has officially recognized our sovereignty on Great Turtle Island and has taken steps to abide by the Two Row Wampum agreement. Canada admits they have no jurisdiction over Indigenous people and territory.On June 14, 2008, two women were peacefully crossing the illegal checkpoint in the middle of Kawenoke Island of Akwesasne. The Canada Border Services Agency CBSA called in 12 burly well-armed colonial goons to viciously attack the two women. One elder almost died of a trauma induced heart attack and the other was severely beaten and held incommunicado.

The two women live in the Mohawk communities of Akwesasne and Kahnawake. They filed formal complaints with the RCMP, OPP, Mohawk Akwesasne Police and the CBSA to investigate. All refused. The women were treated like enemy combatants with no rights. We are being falsely labeled as insurgents, terrorists and global risks. This violates the Geneva Conventions 1949 which set the standards in international law for humanitarian treatment of civilians and the victims of conflict. [See notes at end]

The women are not Canadian citizens as the Mohawk Nation never relinquished our territorial independence. The two women took it to the Federal Court of Canada, FCA T-1309-08, to address the human rights abuses. Canada is supposed to live up to its commitments under international law to respect human rights of all.

The Crown issued orders respecting our sovereignty. On October 23, 2008, Prothonotary Mireille Tabib ordered the two women to pay for Canada’s costs by depositing $19,460.00 with the court plus all subsequent costs. The reason! They live in Akwesasne and Kahnawake and are not residents of Canada. An appeal was filed. On January 29, 2009 Judge Francois Lemieux issued the same order. On Feb. 26, 2009 another case was filed by one of the women, T-288-09. On April 7, 2009, the same order was made because she lives in Kahnawake, making her a non-resident of Canada.

The Two Row Wampum agreement separates the colonists from the true original Indigenous jurisdiction. The Crown must fulfill our request to investigate our complaints against their agents. The CBSA acted outside its territorial jurisdiction when it assaulted the two women and cannot demand security for their costs.

The CBSA can never return to Kawenoke Island, the real name of Cornwall Island, which they abandoned on May 31, 2009. The Mohawks refused to allow these foreigners to carry guns in the middle of our community. The old Customs House sits empty and belongs to the Mohawks. CBSA needs to get their junk out of there. When Alcatraz was abandoned, it returned automatically to the Indigenous people.

The colony of Canada removed the CBSA checkpoint from Kawenoke to the foot of the bridge in the city of Cornwall Ontario. Cornwall is part of the Mohawk North Shore claim. A CBSA supervisor stated to Mohawk elders that the former Kawenoke Customs had to be officially de-designated as a Canada port of entry. The new one sits on Akwesasne land. CBSA has to remove its port-a-potties out of Cornwall to parts unknown, maybe back to England. Phew!

Our territory extends all across this land.In requesting Mohawks to report to them when leaving Kawenoke, which they formerly treated as part of the colony of Canada, they are respecting our sovereignty. They actually have no business asking our people anything. We cannot allow them to interfere with our natural birthright and our right to travel freely about our homeland or entering our communities.

The colonial pirates that are attacking and confiscating our legitimate products on our rivers are also out of their jurisdiction. They have no right whatsoever to interfere with our trade and commerce anywhere. All waterways are our highways long before the coming of foreigners to this land to be freely traversed by us.

These Federal Court of Canada orders recognize that Indigenous people on Onowaregeh retain international sovereignty. The demand for money is meant to discourage us from seeking justice against these brutal carpetbaggers. They are telling us we have to buy justice from them. Canada has no problems to dish out millions to the band and tribal councils to illegitimately sell us out and fraudulently try to settle our land claims. It violates the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Our political position does not allow them to assault or murder us, prevent freedom of speech or violate our human rights. These organized criminal cartels have no right to extort money from us. Everything they do falls under every kind of genocide known to humankind.

The checkpoint had to be removed. The border had to be removed. What’s next?

To stop the CBSA from coming in, we need to keep our fire going and to erect a building. To help, please contact akwpeoplesfire@bell.net 613-937-1813.

Kahentinetha MNN Mohawk Nation News, www.mohawknationnews.com kahentinetha2@yahoo.com
Note: Your financial help is needed and appreciated. Please send your donations by check or money order to “MNN Mohawk Nation News”, Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0. Or go to PayPal on website. Nia:wen thank you very much. Go to MNN “BORDER” and “AKWESASNE” categories for more stories; New MNN Books Available now! Purchase t-shirts, mugs and more at our CafePressStorehttp://www.cafepress.com/mohawknews; Subscribe to MNN for breaking news updateshttp://.mohawknationnews.com/news/subscription.php; Sign Women Title Holders petition!http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Iroquois

Background: Federal Court of Canada File No. T-1309-08, Kahentinetha et al v. The Queen: Order of madam Prothonotary Mireille Tabib, October 23, 2008 that the women give $19,460.00 security for the court costs from the beginning to the end, because they are “ordinarily resident outside of Canada” as they live in Akwesasne and Kahnawake [FC rule 416(10)a];

On Feb. 26, 2009, Statement of Claim filed on the Reckless disregard for the safety and security of Indigenous Women at the Canadian Border, Akwesasne, FCC # T-288-09 between Kahentinetha, of the Kanion’ke:haka, and the Queen, Sec. 48 Federal Court Act. Filed Feb. 26, 2009, on Hon. John Sims, Deputy Attorney General of Canada 613-946-2774 Fax 613-952-6006. [Contact: Marieke Bouchard 613-952-6006; Cynthia Leaver, Regional Assistant 613-952-3653; Shurman Longo Grenier 613-868-9009; Vincent Veilleux 613-952-6006.]

Art. 27, Geneva Conventions: protected persons are entitled to respect for their persons, honor, family rights, religious convictions, manners and customs. They shall be treated humanely especially against violence or threats and insults. Women should especially be protected against indecent assault based on race, religion and political opinions.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#51 [url]

Jul 26 12 5:22 PM

oh my i just keep finding these! you'll love the differences!

http://www.oocities.org/rez_papertrail/

AGREEMENT BETWEEN DEEKIS QUEEN VICTORIA
THE YEAR 1665 ON THE BARGAIN 1835

New King Chief of Canada, I am writing to you, We have to change the rules of the whites.
We will put Head Office in Canada on the Indian Act, and superintend on provincial rules.
Lawyer for your Business, Doctor, Indian Affairs, and this is on the Indian Act, and rules of Canada.

In the year of 1820 we sent Simpson to control the company, in the year 1821 we sued Hudson
for selling your goods, so, I am renewing the treaty and money. One hundred and twenty dollars
($120.00) a year and tax free. The rules of the Indian Act of Canada, when the year is due, the
Superintendent will give you your money tax free.

Now you will have to make township. The whites will have to pay you for everything you have,
you make head townships in Canada, have reservations to keep the whites off the RESERVE,
and Free Indian Navigation. Free grass for settlers and timber of 100 Acres. We leave it as you
gave it to the settlers, only the pine for the lumberman, and sixty-feet on shore
Navigation Rights, if you are on the boat.

It's free travelling all over Canada, anyplace you go. If you want a house in Canada, you go to the
Superintendent, put in your order and he will see that it is built. It will cost you nothing,
they will pay for it. I will put a Warden in, to mind your game wherever your animal will
make its tracks in Canada you can follow it until you get it. If the whites want your
animal they will have to pay for it with a license.

If you work for a white man, they cannot garnishee your wages. The whites have to pay taxes, you
are entitled to THREE percent on the taxes, and THREE percent on the timber and $3.00
stumpage beside, and FIVE percent on the Mines, and if you have money in the Bank it is FIVE
percent; also game money is yours. If the whites crowd you, you are to go to the Superintendent
and put in your complaint and he will take it up to the lawyer and he will be prosecuted.

The Bargain is made and I am sending you a scroll as good as gold, as long as there is an Indian
in the country from generation to generation, King Chief Brother, I am telling you, a
nephew is born. My son. I am your sister Queen Victoria, forever this Bargain, we made between
you and I, will stand; as long as there is water in the Lakes and run in the Rivers and Creeks,
and the green grass grows. This Bargain, the year 1665 comes the year 1835, is good as
long as the sun and moon shines, it cannot change.

This Bargain is for the KING CHIEF of CANADA, from QUEEN VICTORIA

... somebody screwed somebody eh ~ Post comment in Guestbook

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#56 [url]

Jul 31 12 7:06 PM

if its real, so far we have had a pocket full of mumbles such are promises....

i too read and saw the writing on the wall, interesting hints and inner messages, i wanted to look at that ron paul lawyers annoucement too, seems we aren't the only ones with vermin under our nose's...if the u.s. marshal service are doing as suggested, then they have my love and agreement, root the infection out and get it off the lands of my ancestor's: please! was that too much...hmm?

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#57 [url]

Aug 6 12 10:50 AM

now here's something very interesting....

http://www.theultimateconspiracyguide.com/illuminati.html

THE ILLUMINATI

The whole history of what we call the Black Magicians could go back many, many millennia. We follow the history in our book back to Atlantis and Lemuria, perhaps going back 50,000 – 100,000 years.

Illuminated knowledge is secret/occult knowledge of life that a certain section of society has attained and don’t want the rest of society to have. There are many, many reasons for this and you will have to form your own conclusions for this if you believe evidence for it that people like us put forward.

Many people associate the Illuminati purely with the Bavarian Illuminati created by, in our opinion a Black Magician Adam Wieshaupt in 1776, the same year as American Independence, but all the evidence we have uncovered points to this covert force being in existence a long, long time ago. Where they originally came from no one knows and this has been lost in the mists of time, but some authors cite alien origins. We don’t discount this in our book, though we do not cover the subject, as the backbone to our research concerns the development of human consciousness.

They certainly have access to higher dimensions and know the higher secrets of life. If you join the Freemasons you will if you climb high enough be promised that you will eventually learn the secrets of science and nature. This knowledge has been kept secret for thousands of years within a plethora of secret societies which these people have either created or taken over.

In our book the search for the Black Magicians begins with researching the biblical Watchers/Nephilim the negative war-like offspring of the so called Sons of God. This was way back in Megalithic times around 8,000 - 5,000 years ago. We also give evidence that perhaps this negative ‘bloodline’ has survived many cataclysms and survived due to their high astronomical knowledge, besides their occult knowledge of the mind.

Bloodline is probably the wrong word and brings to mind what Dan Brown and Columbia Pictures were attempting to persuade the public’s consciousness to believe. The bloodline is more like a negative state of mind/consciousness that seems to be hell bent on controlling every aspect of human existence, perpetrated by what David Icke says is around 5,000 families worldwide, all interconnected and inter- married who believe that they have the right (Divine Right of Kings) to rule over us. This is through apparently a genetic hierarchy, as the secret of transcendence into the next dimensions is directly linked to our DNA. These Black Magicians as we call them seem to have infiltrated all powerful organisations in the world, especially in the spheres of royalty, banking, the media, politics, science and education in general, but also into the sinister, covert world of occult/politico/paranormal groups.

Many secret societies exist today and have more or less now at this stage of our development massive interconnectedness. Groups such as The Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission, The Round Table, The Council for Foreign Relations, The Royal Institute for International Affairs, The Council of Rome, The Carlyle Group and The Committee of 300, are mainly covert political bodies.

More occult groups have existed and some still do which run alongside these which include the infamous Skull and Bones Society, the Martinists, Cagoule, The Theosophical Society, The Thule Society, The Hellfire Club, The Friends of Hekate, The Dark Council, The Knights Templar, Freemasonry, The OTO, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, and many, many more. All these groups can be put under the umbrella of the Illuminati.

This is a very basic overview of a vast subject, and in our book which has now reached nearly 700 pages we attempt to explain it in the context of denying the human race secrets about itself which would enable them to consciously evolve.

Gary (T.U.C.G).

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#58 [url]

Aug 6 12 10:57 AM

hmm...as is sit here enabling no harm, i have but one question: you mentioned the "negative bloodline" is that because the the positive has been erased from history, and those positive's are in the millions scattered around the world and have something to do with fire? or is negative as in bloodtype?

since everything is in the mirror these days and always, i just thought i'd ask, since of course i am from the thirteen bloodline of the three color's, which has been crushed down and erased from history....most high scott phillip hayes.

make sure you do check out this link and scroll down the page and see the structure pryamid, notice on the right side: top: great white brotherhood, below it: the red brotherhood: and below that: the black brotherhood? isn't that odd?

http://www.theultimateconspiracyguide.com/illuminati.html

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#60 [url]

Aug 6 12 9:32 PM

thanks i'll check it out, the irony is most of these productions are made by former members? irony is there is no secret, just a whole lot of worried brows apparently...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help