Remove this ad

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

Lead

Jul 30 12 4:41 PM

Tags : :

I received an e-mail stating this site is to be moved. I will try to keep all informed. Here is what I was told to date;

Dear Prairyearth,
Back on April 7, 2011, CrowdGather, Inc. acquired the free forum platform, Forumer.com, and was aware at the time that the platform contained many forums running on a dated version of IPB. Because we recognize that the current version of the Forumer IPB boards are in desperate need of an upgrade, and that a proper upgrade option is unavailable, we are planning on upgrading all of the IPB boards to our Yuku.com platform, previously known as EZBoard. The Yuku environment offers better servers and improved software, and will provide IPB admin and users with an enhanced forum experience on a software platform that is actively developed and continually supported and updated by our engineering team.

Initially, this upgrade and migration is only affecting Forumer’s IPB boards, and all IPB boards should be migrated in the coming months, with IPB discontinued fully on Forumer by the end of 2012.

Advantages of this upgrade include better member post and spam management tools, a simplified admin control panel and expanded user profiles just to name a few. Just some examples of new features and functionality are the following:

• The Yuku mobile app for iPhone and iPad
• Direct linking to photobucket accounts
• Robust spam prevention tools
• Extensive user interaction tools
• Multiple signatures and profiles.
• Advanced member management
• Inline member moderation
• Individual forum security
• Detailed security logs
• Easy drag & drop forum arrangement
• Full forum stats

Although much of the functionality that you are used to will remain, there will, however, be some differences with how your users will access your forum and with how you will manage it. Most notably will be the following:
• Your board URL will change from http://yoursite.#.forumer.com to http://yoursite.fr.yuku.com.
• You will be prompted to reset your password (and in rare cases your username)
Please note that despite the URL change, proper redirects will be established via a 301 permanent redirect and your prior search engine rankings and traffic should not be impacted.

Your forum is being placed in an ordered queue along with other IPB based forums that are in the process to be converted. At the moment the conversion begins, your site will be offline and there will be a notification message to any visitors that happen to view your forum. The expected downtime for each forum is less than 15 minutes. We have also provided a conversion tutorial to help guide you and your members through the change and will have staff on hand at our help desk to help guide you through any questions you may have regarding how to operate the new software. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time of transition and look forward to proving you with the best forum experience around.

Sincerely,

The Forumer (now Yuku) team.

-------
Hopefully I will be able to get the ghostchild url to work when the time comes up.

Prairy
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#1 [url]

Aug 9 12 9:14 AM

i do not like the "sound" of this changeover, "sounds" more like a takeover. all supreme and sovereign right's retained and maintain to the lawfull crown of the crown lands of the great turtle island, we are not subjects, thus not "SUBJECTS" to your policies or fraud scheme's.

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#2 [url]

Sep 24 12 9:33 PM

Nothing - that is, NOTHING has changed, been corrected or fixed. I'm fed up with these sham servers. I just don't know where we are going to yet. Any ideas? Let's paddle our canoes up river a ways and see what's out there.

Or, one of us can sail upstream and the other downstream and see if there is a place we belong. Oh wait a minute, hey, I have an idea, Turtle Island. Of course. This is where we have belonged all this time and oops, here we are!

Yes, I'm talking jibberish, babbling like a fool - Corporations and Money Boyz have finally pushed me over the edge into pseudo insanity land. Prairy Dust

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#5 [url]

Oct 14 12 5:03 PM

We seem to have Green in on our skin. What do you think about that? Should we change the skin? Prairy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#6 [url]

Oct 14 12 5:06 PM

Eyes O' Fire, there are 7 names in the admin. Some of them are from your name change. However, one name is a White Elk? Help my memory out, who is white elk and why are they an admin? Prairy

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#8 [url]

Dec 29 12 8:44 PM

I'm not of this YUKU. After some research, I see it was once owned or is still owned by "Inform Technologies Inc" http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=24350857 and   http://inform.com/

I'm not happy about this.
Pairy

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#9 [url]

Sep 1 15 8:36 AM

yep its true nothing was fixed, posts are missing, pictures are blanked or removed; here inform the nazi's that this will come back and it will affect them as i can and will at the right time strip THEM from this land, such never ending bullshit, true is we lost most of our people once we revealed the cointellpro on this site from the police, have a nice day, this is a place to keep warm and see that you are not alone in your confusion about right and wrong and good and bad... thank you prairy and all who still come here and inform others, despite every cyber attack and censorship and blocking to this site, we are still here, and if you noticed: i made the claims to the land for the rightfull owners of the land, the women and children. educate yourself, see and compare what we share by multiple perspectives guided by spirit and reason.
hh the man in the moon, eyes of fire, the ghostchild, stand's on water, the one who came before who helped, red willow man, the rabbit moon, the man in the moon, i am all these "names" known among our native people, PERSON'S be aware your molesting my rite and rights in time: i hold the original venue by real values investment, return our stolen property and estates and values now. and then leave very quickly, or face land law court eventually.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help