Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#1 [url]

May 20 13 1:28 PM

i read on and on only to see the pattern of finger pointing and condemnation of the "jew" hmmm... seems like the whole world needs an enema, the finger pointers are catholics? and all this seems so prefabbed, in a world of hate what is the ghostchild to do? if you have noticed i have revealed all manner of something else going on every level of "SOCIETY" this is not where true power lays waiting, blood shed and outright murder seem to be the game and the objective from all players is to be the last one standing to steal everything else? not my cup of tea thanks, your all lost and hurting upon hurts for hurt backs, i think someone should "illuminate me" as to what is really going on, because as far as i can see your on the lands of my ancestor's and have brought a harvest of death upon all of us without our consent, you have forced our minds to believe in your mindless wars and child debauchery for the sake of profits to buy more weapons for the hands of the stupid and the dimweary. i am not convinced nor will i be induced to believe all this propaganda, i will look inside and come back later. 

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#2 [url]

May 20 13 6:57 PM

well i took a nap on this stormy day...

i thought that a dream would illustrate my confusion or at least give me insight for the reasons why... instead i slept? now if i comprehend this correctly then my family in some royal capacity gave birth to the supposed freemason's here on turtle island? again original ownership out weights stolen property. then the question turns to why the keystone cops damn near killed me? did the freemason's cut my family out? thank you for the proof of who i am, now get off my land: your house's and lodges are foreclosed. and to think i began this journey because my mother told me the truth.

your free to join to tell me i am wrong, sit in silence as you have says to me i am correct in all assumptions and presumptions, and if you read what's left of my stitution, you will see i corrected the lot of you, never so much as a peap from the pope, but he stepped down, and i hear her majesty is stepping down for health? and then it seems the stuart line has another child of victoria waiting in the wings? why? that dynasty is over, i'd rather free all my relations under occupation of corporate police states, i thought it was novel the u.n. says to give the land back to the indians, i already ordered it and i am still waiting for the UNITED NATIONS to pay their rent and explain how so many people have died on their watch? so much for rights, i take my rite back thank you.

most high scott phillip hayes.

Last Edited By: eyes of fire May 20 13 7:02 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#3 [url]

Jun 3 14 11:46 PM

far far away in mirror world.. the reflection of things to come until it stopped.. because you actually give a damn about others rite to be right in the right and the wrong of the good and the bad and you actually can tell the difference? logic and reasoning seem to be lost at sea.. reality is a small frightened child tied to the assimilation machine extracting any dream that might be radical or free.. and thats whats happening all around in these word clouds of confusion, i think mr gates needs a kick in butt as canceling services for his products will create a torrent away from his darpa company? even apple isn't safe to use and now thirteen hacked computers later and i just got electronically harassed again through a movie site? thank you various agencies for proving my assumptions in the dark correct.. i hope they choose correction of the juris venue fraud, all courts should be to the original owners their rite of say over the conflicts created by psychology and eugenic policies.. if you haven't noticed things have changed in CANADA, i prefer ca na da, it means village and a way living in peace.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#4 [url]

Jun 8 14 7:12 AM

Only the true blood of the land is being enslaved under eugenics's policy called full spectrum dominance psychology...so if you wondered why i made so much noise over these some thirteen years is because me and those around me are still under it while the rest of the aboriginals are being treated like children as ABORIGINALS...no matter how i approach this, i am punished anyway? Something for the court of record at the hague to think about since i am still waiting for a reply.. your silence as consent to my lawfull title's and authority is consent is accepted. this is another proof CANADA only exists in ottawa.. cincerely; his highness the man in the moon.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help