Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

Lead

May 27 14 12:15 AM

Tags : :

its taken two years since the terrorist attack on my home to get my childhood ptsd and anxiety attacks under control; what i can share about the fictions against me is that police sargents can't order the use the lethal force without violating the office of the police chief as the protector of the community, i wonder how many disabled babysitter's are tasered, beaten in front of the children and the neighbors children, to be taken for five hours and hog tied and beat up with a black black over their head?? be aware fictions: the reality is that i am her majesty's cousin; not her subject nor a subject of her subjects and you know this and you proved knowledge of this website in court, another reality is that i have been in the court of record at the hague as well and now thanks to dvid my case is now in the record at the u.n., thanks david. the reality i have tried to share and the the facts in evidence prove we are dealing with bad man enterprises, and yes i have disabled the fiction against me in the court of the QUEEN'S BENCH, which is a corporation as my much as her majesty many aliases, reality of my competent boundaries to turtle island since 543 a.d. i think some find disturbing as the truth of what really happened on this land continues to be revealed, and yes it is sickening. dear province of MANITOBA: i am not your slave or possession, i am not obligated to venue fraud, i am not obligated to me cousin, i am not obligated to her subjects, i am not obligated to stupid, i am not obligated by being "legally disabled" i am not obligate to anyone who has shown nothing by systemic discrimination and ill will and no concern for my children in the real, you try raising two girls on your own on fifteen thousand a year for sixteen years? i wanted to leave along time ago, i wanted to be where good people are, i wanted to dream and rebuild and  restore my health that living here has robbed of in poverty, the laws of canada exist only in ottawa and in the imaginations of schemer's and great pretender's as tax and human farmer's, i claim the rite to self identify, i claim the rite to free expression and say, i claim the rite to obey the first law of the land, i retain and maintain my rites on turtle island al et al. sad part? this story would be different if the PROVINCE actually obeyed the charter of hopes and promises and the corporation constitution in ottawa, but since both are born of the realms of the unreal.. and the irony? hmmmm... 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#1 [url]

May 27 14 1:03 AM

I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cause I don't know what's up there beyond the sky

I go to the movie and I go downtown somebody keep telling me don't hang around

Then I go to my brother
And I say brother help me please
But he winds up knockin' me
Back down on my knees

Ohhhhhhhhh.....

There been times that I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#3 [url]

May 27 14 5:38 PM

Good to see you back

It's good to see you back online. 

Update from me, kinda the same old same old world we've been living in. Remember the political agenda going on south of the border from you, affordable health care for all? Well how about this, neither Bruce nor I have health insurance nor coverage yet to this day. The only way they will cover us is if I sign a document that clearly states that if we leave our marital home, the state of Nebraska or the Federal Government will claim either the house or the sale of the house, and that includes all other assets including the car or whatever. So, I have held out and not signed, because if we have to move, any money we can make from any of our asset's is the only thing we will have to live on, and trust me, our house is not worth very much at all.

So, we still pay for Dr's and hospital visits out of pocket or on payments, and our bodies are so weary that there are times we don't think we will make it through the night we are so beat and broken.

No doubt about it, it's been a helluva ride.
My best to you,
Prairy

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#4 [url]

May 30 14 9:11 PM

you know my thoughts, you know i love you and bruce and many like us being feed off and used up and left damage and disillusioned, full circle upon those who put suffering upon those who don't need or deserve disservice, take comfort that we are paying taxes to psychopaths and sociopaths and serial killers.. somehow its so familiar.. but based in fiction, full circle is 360 degree's... :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#5 [url]

Jun 3 14 12:04 PM

i was surprised to see i was some how logged in? i always, always log out. anyway i was wondering when my royal cousins are going to return the outstanding annuities and dividends and royalties owing me and my people and the land law and resources returned? how is it the world can be so cold and blind to lawfull ownership? times they are a changing..

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#7 [url]

Jun 3 14 11:20 PM

ummm... i changed browers and suddenly...

the site is completely different? no green and yellow and white.. its plain white with a brown thin banner upper and lower case?? all the buttons and everything different??? did i step into the looking glass prairy? did someone change the skin? cinserely the man in the moon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help