Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

Lead

Jul 24 14 11:37 AM

Tags : :

http://westcoastnativenews.com/genocide-canadian-citizens-who-were-indigenous-peoples/

There have been many studies on the issue of whether or not it is genocide and I think the salient point comes down to interpretation and identity in some ways. For instance, when I asked if you were “canadian” you responded “yes”. This has tremendous impacts on the trajectory of questioning and interpretation, your bias, you will bring to the seeking of understanding.

When applying reason to the question of genocide in canada, indeed north america, and whether or not it is occurring against indigenous peoples here I use the backdrop of the UN definition of the crime of genocide ( http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm ) and use it to evaluate the actions of the canadian state and its citizens. Article II of the convention reads thusly:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The mental component is that there must be “intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group.” Canada has long and often described its intentions to destroy us in whole and in part. Over the last 3 decades, the “official” stance has not been so blatant, the direction and focus and actions have been entirely unchanged since the “killing the indian in the child” days. In fact it has become more complex and effective.

One way the efficacy has increased and has proven to be a legitimizing foundation of assimilation and genocide tactics, depending on interpretation and identity, is the action of possessing us all and literally enfranchising us as “canadians” and “allowing” us to vote in federal elections in 1951. Raphael Lemkin, the one who coined the phrase “genocide” back in 1944, introduced the word like this in his book “Axis Rule in Occupied Europe” ( http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007050 ):

“By ‘genocide’ we mean the destruction of a nation or of an ethnic group. This new word, coined by the author to denote an old practice in its modern development, is made from the ancient Greek word genos (race, tribe) and the Latin cide (killing)…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. Genocide is directed against the national group as an entity, and the actions involved are directed against individuals, not in their individual capacity, but as members of the national group” (80). ” -end quote-

He later added, directly after Indigenous peoples were “granted” the right to vote I might add, that the very act of imposing national identity upon people is in itself an act of genocide and should be added to the UN Convention. It is consistent with his statement here:
“Genocide has two phases: one, destruction of the national pattern of the oppressed group; the other, the imposition of the national pattern of the oppressor. This imposition, in turn, may be made upon the oppressed population which is allowed to remain or upon the territory alone, after removal of the population and the colonization by the oppressor’s own nationals.”

and here in terms of the Ukrainian genocide which is applicable:

“Less well known was Lemkin’s view on crimes against humanity perpetrated by the Soviet Union. In 1953, in a speech given in New York City, he described the “destruction of the Ukrainian nation” as the “classic example of Soviet genocide,” going on to point out that “the Ukrainian is not and never has been a Russian. His culture, his temperament, his language, his religion, are all different… to eliminate (Ukrainian) nationalism… the Ukrainian peasantry was sacrificed…a famine was necessary for the Soviet and so they got one to order… if the Soviet program succeeds completely, if the intelligentsia, the priest, and the peasant can be eliminated [then] Ukraine will be as dead as if every Ukrainian were killed, for it will have lost that part of it which has kept and developed its culture, its beliefs, its common ideas, which have guided it and given it a soul, which, in short, made it a nation… This is not simply a case of mass murder. It is a case of genocide, of the destruction, not of individuals only, but of a culture and a nation.”[15] ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Lemkin )

But let’s go to the Articles themselves for analysis.

Article A – Killing members of the group.

Canada’s police forces routinely kill Indigenous peoples and so does it’s citizenry. eg. missing and murdered Indigenous women, apprehended children being killed while “in care”, missing and murdered Indigenous men (in some areas at twice the rate of missing and murdered Indigenous women), indigenous peoples dying in police cells, “starlight tours”, etc.

Article B – Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group.

Canada’s police forces and citizenry routinely on a widespread scale beat, taunt, ridicule, oppress, incarcerate, rape, mutilate and much more. Some of this even makes the news. eg. Marlene Bird, me and many people I know personally, Social Service agencies and workers who are racist and have the authority of the state to act on that racism to tear families apart, etc. etc.

Article C – Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Confining our own agency through the Indian Act and supplanting and confining and defining our political, economic, social, legal, physical, territorial and spiritual practices so that they coincide with what is “acceptable” to them through the enforcement of their laws with the use of deadly force. eg. Gustafsen Lake, Oka, Burnt Church, Ipperwash, etc. etc.

Article D – Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group.

Canada and its citizenry have routinely forced women and men to be sterilized up to and including the 1990′s.

Article E – Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

There are more children in the “care” of the canadian state and it’s citizens today than there was during the height of the residential school era. This doesn’t include the number of children who are incarcerated in youth correction facilities. And the number is growing.

So that’s a bit about that. And the historical record is much much worse. Scalp bounties, target practice on villages and boats and canoes from naval vessels of the canadian navy. I mean, it is truly horrendous what has been done in the past and the effects it has had on the intergenerational survivors of those tactics which were brutal and less refined than what tactics are being used today.

I think the most fundamental and profound evidence of genocide however, is the belief you have that you are “canadian”. How did you come to be that? What processes and systems are responsible for you becoming a citizen of canada? A state which has categorically and systemically administered genocide against us for a very long time and has apologized but has not changed their focus, have not returned our lands, have not allowed us our freedom over our lives or our children? In fact has done and is still doing everything it can to stop us from becoming free?

I encourage you to evaluate “canadian” and see if it fits into what you know about your peoples. What you know about yourself. I encourage this because the product of successful genocide, the final outcome of it is not piles of bodies of dead people, although that is true in some cases. The successful outcome and product of genocide against Indigenous peoples in canada, is canadian citizens who were Indigenous peoples.

About the author:

I am Gisbutwaada. Killer whale. I am Gitenda. People of the Wiers. I am of the House of Gamiyaam. I have been given the name Ki’laas, Beautiful Voice. We stand on the shoulders of our ancestors who are giants. We must not forget that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#1 [url]

Jul 24 14 11:39 AM

http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext-printerfriendly.htm

The legal definition of genocide (Including Discussion and Key terms)

The international legal definition of the crime of genocide is found in Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.

Article II describes two elements of the crime of genocide:

1) the mental element, meaning the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such", and

2) the physical element which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e. A crime must include both elements to be called "genocide."

Article III described five punishable forms of the crime of genocide: genocide; conspiracy, incitement, attempt and complicity.

Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide (For full text click here)

"Article II:  In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article III:  The following acts shall be punishable:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide. "

Discussion:

It is a crime to plan or incite genocide, even before killing starts, and to aid or abet genocide: Criminal acts include conspiracy, direct and public incitement, attempts to commit genocide, and complicity in genocide.

Punishable Acts The following are genocidal acts when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence:

Killing members of the group includes direct killing and actions causing death.

Causing serious bodily or mental harm includes inflicting trauma on members of the group through widespread torture, rape, sexual violence, forced or coerced use of drugs, and mutilation.

Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to destroy a group includes the deliberate deprivation of resources needed for the group’s physical survival, such as clean water, food, clothing, shelter or medical services. Deprivation of the means to sustain life can be imposed through confiscation of harvests, blockade of foodstuffs, detention in camps, forcible relocation or expulsion into deserts.

Prevention of births includes involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage, and long-term separation of men and women intended to prevent procreation.

Forcible transfer of children may be imposed by direct force or by fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or other methods of coercion. The Convention on the Rights of the Child defines children as persons under the age of 18 years.

Genocidal acts need not kill or cause the death of members of a group. Causing serious bodily or mental harm, prevention of births and transfer of children are acts of genocide when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence.

Protected Groups:

The law protects four groups - national, ethnical, racial or religious groups.

A national group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by a common country of nationality or national origin.

An ethnical group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common cultural traditions, language or heritage.

A racial group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by physical characteristics.

A religious group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common religious creeds, beliefs, doctrines, practices, or rituals.

Usually people are born into these four groups. These four groups share the common characteristic that individuals are most often born into the group. While some individuals may change nationality or religion - or even adopt a new cultural, ethnic or racial identity - usually people do not choose their group identity. In genocide people are targeted for destruction not because anything they have done, but because of who they are.

Group idenity is often imposed by the perpetrators. Perpetrators of genocide frequently make group categories more rigid or create new definintions which impose group identity on individuals, eithout regard to peoples individual choices.

Key Terms:

The crime of genocide has two elements: intent and action. “Intentional” means purposeful. Intent can be proven directly from statements or orders. But more often, it must be inferred from a systematic pattern of coordinated acts.

Intent is different from motive. Whatever may be the motive for the crime (land expropriation, national security, territorrial integrity, etc.), if the perpetrators commit acts intended to destroy a group, even part of a group, it is genocide.

The phrase "in whole or in part" is important. Perpetrators need not intend to destroy the entire group. Destruction of only part of a group (such as its educated members, or members living in one region) is also genocide. Most authorities require intent to destroy a substantial number of group members – mass murder. But an individual criminal may be guilty of genocide even if he kills only one person, so long as he knew he was participating in a larger plan to destroy the group.

Other Information:

Kofi Annan's Stockholm Genocide Prevention Proposals, January 26, 2004 In Stockholm, Sweden on January 26, 2004 UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan calls for parties to the Genocide Convention to establish a Genocide Prevention Committee and a UN Special Rapporteur on Genocide Prevention.

Ratification Status: 135 Nations are parties to the Genocide Convention, but 52 Nations are NOT, including Indonesia, Japan and Nigeria.

Article II was included without change in the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court as Article 6 and also in the the Statutes of the International Criminal Tribunals for Rwanda and former Yugoslavia. For a more detailed description of the crimes described in Article II (Rome Statute Article 6) see the Elements of the Crime of Genocide agreed upon by the International Criminal Court Preparatory Commission in June 2000.

Over 80 nations have made provisions for the punishment of genocide in domestic criminal law, sometimes modifying the legal definition. Prosecution of genocide in domestic courts is becoming more frequent.

The legal definition of genocide can be compared to five alternative definitions of genocide proposed by researchers and scholars Frank Chalk & Kurt Jonassohn, Israel Charny, Helen Fein, Barbara Harff & Ted Gurr and Steven Katz.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#2 [url]

Aug 2 14 12:23 PM

i just went trhough this section of the ghostchild forum and low and behold most of the picture evidence is gone and links have been replaced or are blank pages

yep theres another proof, i am as i have been made to be, i have tried to become what is needed by my women, and yes they are my woman as i claimed them to the original stake on this land by my genocided family, now i can't find the bargain letter to the king chief of CANADA and its looking like we are loosing our voice when such games are played on us and the unknowing just see something we never intented, fcae it FICTIONS i have beat you at your own head game.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#3 [url]

Aug 5 14 7:24 AM

notice of fraud: QUEEN'S BENCH.

MR. SASS: JUSTICE POULIN: JUSTICE CARLYLE:

i do hereby charge the above mentioned CROWN EMPLOYEE'S with fraud in the inducement of a trial by trickery and desception threat and intimidation; since historical facts in evidence prove the QUEEN'S BENCH is a corporate fraud born of dominion fraud claim to stolen land; law and life of the people of turtle island;

whereas the conviction took place on a filmon friday of june 27, 2014, took place in an empty court building,
whereas neith JUSTICE'S are on the list of JUSTiCE'S for the QUEEN'S BENCH;
http://www.manitobacourts.mb.ca/search/?q=justice+carlyle
http://www.manitobacourts.mb.ca/search/?q=justice++poulin
whereas all demands for MR.SASS to put forward all adio and visual recordings of my fourteen hour ordeal of taser, beating and torture at the hands of the WINNIPEG POLICE SERVICE and contact blocked to police chief devon clunis; for forcing minor children into police cars without consent of any adult, and intimdation to perform written and video taped by denial of their rite and rights to safety and protection in the absense of an adult; for the theft of a native child and thus trafficking that child to a philopino christain family is trafficking under the terms of the international laws protecting sovereign native citizen's.
whereas all evidence i, my daughters and neighbors children was removed based up a planned pre-prejudice, and a tour deforce to invade my home and violate all our human rights and sovereign rights by rite is in excusable behavior of domestic terrorists.

further to hold a fraud court without proof of lawfull players and lawfull venue, forbiddening evidence blaocking evidence and preventing me from speaking on my own defence, censorship during trial, and generally proving incompetence to a vacuum of the CANADIAN CONSTITUTION and CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOM'S in the QUEEN'S BENCH, places the PARTICIPANTS in a position of fraud and intellectual murder of the lawfull crown of trutle island. i highness the man in the moon do hereby order the arrest and detainment of these CORPORATE CITIZEN'S AS CROWN EMPLOYEE'S and four party interlopers who do not respect treaty right to natives and have failed to provide safety and protection in the interest of children by failing to recognise their right and beneficairy rights to non-molestation and refusing me service of my choice of judge and a jury of my peers. since MR. SASS seems to think its okay to persue me and my family in this matter with extreme prejudice to protect non cotracted police services, failure to supply the paperwork necessary to capture a five year girl old through the legal process supposedly in the interest of the child, and to expose this child to christian assimilation, seperation from her problemed mother and father with out adavnce notice of any kind; is again an honest service upon a five year old girl.

since it seemed to be sport to decieve my family; break enter our home, to taser me and put a gun to my head under an assuption that police sergeants have the supposed authority to pre-issue the use lethal force against a disabled babysitter and put a gun in my face; and then to hold these children in my living room while i was beaten and my spince crushed and arms and legs dislocated at shoulder and hips and then my testicals stomped, and then to drag me off and search me several times by four different officers, the theft of my wallet and corporate shell, corporate shield "INDIAN MOON RAVENSTONE" and too the attack in the police car where the back of my skull was donkey puinched three times and then to dragged by the taser would on my right bicept into the remand center under full view of camera's and then bounce my hand off the walls and doorways and drop me on my chest and drag me down the hallway and to shove me to the floor sintch my feet to a table and routinely ask me when i was going to stop resisiting arrest and beating for five hours clearly is a breach of trust; clearly is pre planned attempted murder and the use of force against children is completely unacceptable for those in venue fraud to the lawfull crown of turtle island, add to that a mock trial by ACTOR'S and PRETENDER'S to a jurisdiction not invested in them by any agreement of me or my family or any existing social contract is unforgivable.

electronic signature; highness the man in the moon, kingchief scott phillip hayes.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#4 [url]

Aug 20 14 11:03 AM

MK ULTRA MAUNTAUK PROJECT here's what you get thats going on: TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL.

as some of my real friends know: i survived this horrible mind control programming, don't laugh because its real and i am still tortured by the torture, i fought back for years and everytime i thought i was free some handler would come alon... See More
  • KC Up To Bat likes this.
  • Scott Phillip Hayes just refreshed the news feed, three times and this post didn't make the line up? hmmm..? i wish i had more ability to express this craziness inside me do to me and then ignored when i made issue of it and then to see it all swept under the carpet and all my files destroyed.. this what you all enable and have no idea how real it is or how pervasive it has become around the world. i still can't stop these anxiety attacks, i can put them down only to set off again in another way in another word or image.. thats why i try to overload my brain, and have tried so hard to over come this programming..
  • Scott Phillip Hayes its is too true about the sex slave commentary, having been molested and forced to endure snuff films and then raped in the basement of the hopsital.. to have my sperm harvested.. i don't have to words to descibe what i live with without going off the deep end and suffering for days the side effecting anxiety attacks, the only way around it is to deny it and distract yourself as much as possible, this also falls in line with the radar array's used to control thoughts like the mauntauk project.. you employ the most hideous creatures and you damn well haven't a clue whats about to happen, some of you are aware and waiting, thats good we will need all the friends we can muster. i made all this public on three occasions, once at the hospital that all this happened at, and then on radio programs in the states and then on my website, which was removed and we lost three quarters of the 5.1 giga bytes of links and contacts and posts by me and most of my friends. i can't tell you what i have lived with that that you don't care about until it affects you, they destroy our native childrehoods.. like slave training.. to prepare us for serving THEM. and you wonder why i do and say as i do to reveal whats real and whats not? don't teach me to fear and then teach me logic and reasoning so i never can use it over systemic dyscrimination? i don't know what they did to my mirror twin brother but he flys into violent rages at the mention of this programming and will not under any circumstance talk about it, just like the thousands on line who came and read my site, they said nothing, did nothing about it, look up the mauntauk project, talk to steward swidlow on fb, 300,000 boys either killed others or themselves to escape this mind control.. look up the "franklin incident" "boys town" and see some of this also went on, there are over a milion woman and children missing in the u.s., sex slavery is alive and unwell, its that thing at the end of the day you can't quite put your finger on, but it is what IT is.. slavery..
  • Scott Phillip Hayes
    Play Video
    MK ULTRA, LSD and the Hippie Movement Neil Sanders! - a meticulous researcher an... See More
  • Scott Phillip Hayes
    Play Video
    Victims of MKUltra Trauma Based Mind Control - A monarch is the king or queen at... See More
  • Scott Phillip Hayes i will watch more and post the revealent over the hatefull, these peole were extraordinary before this happened to them, noice all the "black and white photos covering one eye? nocitce the jewelery? notices the back drops filled with symbolism? its right in your face for all this time and damn it...
  • Scott Phillip Hayes just as i thought.. this string has not made it on the newsfeed...
  • Scott Phillip Hayes this one is very well done..

Play Video
    Victims of MKUltra Trauma Based Mind Control - A monarch is the king or queen at... See More
  • Scott Phillip Hayes
    Play Video
    Cathy O'Brien About Cannabis / Marijuana Helps You To Get Out Of The Matrix Cann... See More
  • Scott Phillip Hayes yes that part is true it does help victims to escape most of the psychological effects: after programming, and it set you on a total different course to comprehend what has happened to you, as those who know me well know i made this proof a long time ago, several times on radio programs when i was critizing the fictions it was like having a small stroke and all my words became gibberish and like speaking in tongues, i my self have worked very hard to dismantle this horrorible programming, but it always seems to come back when i leastr expect it, or i am confident, always apologising is one clue that you you've been programmed..
  • Scott Phillip Hayes
    Play Video
    Reporters are starting to speak gibberish all around the world. Nothing like this has ever happened before.
  • Scott Phillip Hayes
    Play Video
    Dear friends, Thank you for your patronage and patience. This channel began four... See More
  • Scott Phillip Hayes see that? over eighteen thousand results and that just one search? if it wasn't real would there be so many? i was taken by a girl friend who knew a woman called ann rice which was not her name as she told me, she worked in the hamilton city hall and was in charge of filing, she said that my name appeared and my twin brother's in a file called project yellowfolder and there were sixty other children involved in this program, and then all hell broke loose and several cars unmarked pulled up and she screamed and pushed us out the back door, we terrified.. they let us escape??
  • Scott Phillip Hayes over i24,000 results?
  • Scott Phillip Hayes 192,000 results???????????????
  • Scott Phillip Hayes a very good explaination, not a waste of time, so i look beyond the obviois and asked why me? okay, i was born a mirror twin with half my brothers body as he had half of mine, both of us were evulated as top percential genius with superior intelligence with our own language and telepathy, but beyond the obivioius was what happened in the macmaster university librairy, in 1983, as i had no idea who i came from i went into the three floor to look at the private collection of great works like poe and others of great vintage, i was surrprised there were no students at 4pm? and then i noticed all the open books lining both ilses of tables with something to do with my last name and pictures of great kings and ships and "the resolute" and the two tables in buckingham and washington, someone planned it.. there were well over one hundred books spread out, one picture was of a trunk filled with gold and silver and jewels, i noticed the number of trunks as i was blanked several times and was illerate, but i remembered details and told everyone about it and was labelled a nut case. where's the social contract to do this to children and people??? i never voted for anything that happened to me.. the other was when my father was appraoched by four suites who gave him a report from the hospital that said my brother and i were partially retarded, and that they could help my fathjer and help us, he couldn't read or write beyond a grade four level, he asked, "so you'll help my boys?" they said yes and my father signed, shortly after i was abduted and raped by eight men, i can't stop trying to reveal this.. there's nothing left inside me that wants to go on with this.. i have learned some ways to counter it, which i won't share and leave myself open for attack, you see they map your brain waves with eeg and ekg machines and another one i haven't seen anywhere else, i had those copper wires all over my skull and body and it hurt like hell to sit in that barbers chair while they shone strobes in my eyes and played music and asked me endless questions, i remember nothing after that not even getting home, but i was haunted by the nightmares about it for weeks, in one sequence i remember biting a thick leather strap while i was being electrocute on the temples, it happened i can't change it and as a foster child i was subjected to more, even once i was grabbed and taken to a place called orrilla and in a compound with other children in small rooms being raped i was fondled by seven men or eight? then injected, raped and sent home to my foster home, i told everyone who would listen what had been happening to me and i was not believed, i don't you expect to believe, but what reason could there be to do this to me?
    · Edited · Like
  • Scott Phillip Hayes here's my genology...

Áed is a Gaelic given name, meaning "fire", or derived from the Irish mythological god Aed. The hypocoristic form is Áedán, anglicized as Aidan. Aed is also a modern variation of the Irish name Aodh. Aed, or Aodh, is sometimes anglicized as Hugh.[1]
    Individuals with this name include:
    Áed Rúad, legendary High king of Ireland
    Áed mac Echach (died 575), king of Connacht
    Áed Dub mac Suibni (died 588), king of Dál nAraidi
    Áed Dibchine (died c.595), king of Leinster
    Áed mac Ainmuirech (died c.598), High king of Ireland
    Áed Sláine (died 604), High king of Ireland
    Áed Rón mac Cathail (died 604), king in Leinster
    Áed Uaridnach (died 612), High king of Ireland
    Áed Bennán mac Crimthainn (died 618), king of or in Munster
    Áed Dub mac Colmáin (died 641?), bishop of Kildare
    Áed Aired (died 698), king of Dál nAraide
    Áed Róin (died 735), king of Dál Fiatach
    Áed mac Colggen (died 738), king of Leinster
    Áed Balb mac Indrechtaig (died 742), king of Connacht
    Áed Muinderg (died 747), king of northern Uí Néill
    Áed Find (died 778), king of Dál Riata
    Áed Oirdnide (died 819), king of Ailech
    Áed mac Boanta (died 839), probably king in Dál Riata
    Áed of Scotland (died 878), king of the Picts
    Áed Findliath (died 879), king of Ailech
    Áed Ua Crimthainn (fl. mid 12th century), abbot of Terryglass
    Aedh mac Cathal Crobdearg Ua Conchobair, king of Connacht, 1223–1228
    Aedh Muimhnech mac Felim Ua Conchobair, king of Connacht
    Aedh mac Ruaidri Ua Conchobair, king of Connacht, 1228–1233
    Felim mac Aedh Ua Conchobair or Felim O'Conor (1293–1316) was King of Connacht, 1310–1316
    Aedh mac Aedh Breifneach Ua Conchobair
    People named Aodh:
    Aodh, Earl of Ross (died 1333)
    Aodh Mór Ó Néill (1540-1616), Irish earl and resistance leader
    Aodh Mac Cathmhaoil (1571-1626), Irish archbishop and theologian
    Aodh Rua Ó Domhnaill (1572-1601), Irish King, Lord and rebel leader
    Aodh Mac Dónaill (Hugh McDonnell), Irish scribe
    Aed (god)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Aed, or Aodh, is the prince of the Daoine Sidhe and a god of the underworld in Irish mythology. He is known from inscriptions as the eldest son of Lir, High King of the Tuatha de Dannan, and Aobh, a daughter of Bobhdh Dearg.
    According to tradition, Aobh died in childbirth after bearing Lir four children (two sets of twins): Fionnuala, Aodh, Fiachra, and Conn. Aoife, the second wife of Lir, and in some versions of the story, the sister of Aobh, was very jealous of the children and conspired to kill them on a journey to see Bodhbh Dearg, the former King of the Tuatha de Dannan. But for love of the Children of Lir, the servants of Aoife would not slay the children, and so she cursed them to live as swans for 900 years: 300 upon Lake Darvra, 300 in the English Channel, and 300 on the open sea.
    Legend says they kept their voices and learned all the songs and tales of Ireland, as well as the many languages brought by travelers from distant places.
    There are numerous variations on the culmination of the story after the breaking of Aoife's curse, and most are obviously influenced by the spreading of Christianity to the British Isles. For more on the story, see the article on the Children of Lir.

In England, Hayes arose as a locational surname, associated with one of the several places named "Hayes", such as locations in Kent, Middlesex, Devon and Dorset. Such place names had two origins, one based on the Old English haes (brushwood, underwood) and the other based on horg (enclosure) or hege (hedge).[2] The distribution of Hayes in Great Britain in 1881 and 1998 is similar and restricted to areas of England well separated from Scotland and showing some penetration into Wales.[5] This surname has gained in popularity in the century between 1881 and 1998, but remains at a rank of <150 and a frequency lower than that in the United States and some other countries of the Commonwealth.[5]
    In Scotland, Hayes is a Scoto-Norman surname, a direct translation of the Normans' locational surname "de la Haye", meaning "of La Haye", La Haye ("the hedge") being the name of several towns on the Cotentin peninsula of Normandy, France. The first Norman namebearer to arrive in Scotland was William II de la Haye in the time of the Norman invasion. Clan Hay descends from him.[6]
    In Ireland, Hayes originated as a Gaelic polygenetic surname "O hAodha", meaning descendant of Aodh ("fire"), or of Aed, an Irish mythological god. Septs in most counties anglicised "O hAodha" to "Hayes". In County Cork, it became "O'Hea". In County Ulster, it became "Hughes", the patronymic of Hugh, an anglicized variant of the given name Aodh. Hayes is noted on a public record in County Wexford as early as 1182. In County Cork, under the Munster providence, Hayes falls under the banner of the McNamara clan in the Dalcassian Sept. The Hayes clan is also been known to hail allegiance[clarification needed] to Clan Cian, the ruling O'Carroll clan, of southern Ireland.[6][7][8]
    In Pakistan, Hayes was brought upon the Sindh and numerous northern regions due to the British India rule for almost 500 years. The Scottish alleged the surname into the regions of what is now known as Pakistan. The pronunciation however, carries out differently throughout the nation; in major regions of the Sindh area, Hayes (pronounced /ˈhɔːyаɪs/) is tongued "Hah-yis."
  • Scott Phillip Hayes this dropped into my vision and i was overwelmed by how close the elements i shared above are in this anime, this symbolism is everywhere:

Play Video
    I just put the episodes together. Comment, rate and SUBSCRIBE for more videos! D... See More
  • Scott Phillip Hayes
    Play Video
    Mind control is real. You can do the research yourself and find much information... See More
  • Scott Phillip Hayes this video explains how this works very well.. open mind for those who can't imagine people survive these mind games and minipulations ppaid for by your tax dollars? explore: expand: and share.
  • Scott Phillip Hayes and save us all in the process..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#5 [url]

Aug 25 14 3:20 PM

see there assholes? we caught yah, prairy and both came here seperately to see the site was gone and here it is the moment we talked about it on facebook.. assholes thats all you are.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#7 [url]

Nov 3 14 1:25 AM

this is what facinates me:

i log out.. i come back a few days later to post this and i am somehow already signed in??

canada is filled with nazi's and those who enable them: face it your crown is lost, your money is not insurred by the face on it: your pm is ?? and the police and racmp and csis are busy murdering my people. thanks for standing by and doing nothing about it. hh the man in the moon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help