Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

Lead

Nov 6 14 5:04 PM

Tags : :

:) i find it interesting that everytime i answer something on the fb cbc page i am always attacked, called a bigot for putting a word of reminder we natives are still here and such, see if your recieiving taxpayer dollars to spy and provoke the taxpayers thats fraud, to do it to us natives is genocide; look it up: see the CROWN EMPLOYEE'S aren't smart enough to see what is real around them being so confused between reality and just plain stupid, and seemingly incapable of knowing who butter's their bread and who eats it for them. i want you to know this month is special; why? because the crown temple is suposedly being disolved according to some information or misinformation: who knows? if that is the case and that means the laws of gravity and the laws of physics returned to land law and let me be the first to inform you: your colonial ancestor's fordge those treaty's against my native relations, because theres no two part's in the terms and the conditions in those fraud contracts; our words nor our demand for mutual benefit and lawfull representation and safety and protion as the beneficairy's: exist in any of those fraud contracts by force duress and genocide, and then the reality is the colonists: were the ones who murdered raped and sold into slavery my people of this land north pole to south pole in a full spectrum trauma based hostile corporate takeover of the americus empire; to steal all our trade roote's and all our gold and silver and precious.. well your colonial ancestor's failed to pay the rent, that is why they believe they have the right to collect taxes from you's; that is to say we natives never got paid from the treaty's, most went into trusts and the paltry sum of several million extracted to pay for our way is the largest fraud in history.. and then at the same time your crown masters claimed taxpayers were paying for our native upkeep is again fraud.. get it? now after removing 200 million of us natives from the planet to steal what we shared and then make fraud claims to ownership by the crown temples here on our land means you have no creditor with no king, and no insurer with no queen, and no bank with the pope and no longer under the common law of england, now your completely liable for historical fraud, don't believe me? you colonial master's set it all up under the admiralty martime laws, the birth place of your criminal codes, which lawfully only apply to crown employee's and immigrants and only applies on the high sea under tallships, the other end of the stick we got in concintration camps politely called reserves; and with no CROWN TEMPLE or Crown Temple or CROWN TEMPLE: or cROWN TEMPLE: then your under land law of us natives so many of you used and trafficked and assimilated by trauma based mind control and experimented on us both medically and psychologically to make sure we were kept down and ignorant and always hurting and hungery and homeless; just like your elected officals were first to point out as happening everywhere else; but here. as the lawfull king chief of canada and the heir to the americus empire i am noticing the noticed. its time to payforward from our stolen inherentences now; and to sit down with us peacefully to discuss the terms and conditions of your stay. the immigrants who help us and protect us are the true beloved of the lawfull crown hh the man in the moon. this last offer is more then you deserve " CROWN EMPLOYEE'S: don't F.U.C.K. this up: defined as; "FORNICATION UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE KING CHIEF, thank you for your time and peace intentions.

Last Edited By: eyes of fire Nov 6 14 5:53 PM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#2 [url]

Mar 23 15 9:31 PM

Threat against internationally protected person

News Feed

9:35 pm curfew check?

9:37 pm curfew check?
scott phillip hayes
9:43 PM
To: [email protected]
what is going on? i had two intimdating winnipeg police officers pound on my door when i have a doorbell lit up and then i looked out the window and they shined a light up into my face and said, "okay.." "my curfew checks are over." i said, they walked away saying "oh yeah? this is still harrassment for no good reason, please comtact district three and notify them i am not to be harrassed nor my children followed.

Threat against internationally protected person
424. Every one who threatens to commit an offence under section 235, 236, 266, 267, 268, 269, 269.1, 271, 272, 273, 279 or 279.1 against an internationally protected person or who threatens to commit an offence under section 431 is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years.
R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 424; R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 55; 2001, c. 41, s. 11.
Marginal note:Threat against United Nations or associated personnel
424.1 Every one who, with intent to compel any person, group of persons, state or any international or intergovernmental organization to do or refrain from doing any act, threatens to commit an offence under section 235, 236, 266, 267, 268, 269, 269.1, 271, 272, 273, 279 or 279.1 against a member of United Nations personnel or associated personnel or threatens to commit an offence under section 431.1 is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than ten years.
2001, c. 41, s. 11.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help