Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

Lead

Oct 27 15 11:04 AM

Tags : :

hey how is it going?

poverty forced us off the internet and of course shaw cutting us off and continuing to bill us only put shaw in a position of fraud, mts should be right in line to play god with me so here's a little tip: i do not authorize spying or terrorist activities on my site or facebook or any where else i choose to go, as the lawfull heir and successor to the plumed serpent and americuse empire and the high kingdom across big waters, i will expect you to be aware of this fact in evidence and unchallenged position despite what the nazi's in winnipeg say about me, mind your business and do not even thing about sharing my passwords to my email or other accounts like you did when i had the misfortune of using your over priced service fraud,, hh the man in the moon.

crown employee's; time you fix what you broke, i do hereby order the mass arrest of all agents officers and police services involved in my rendition, can't do that? no jubilee. have a nice day. :)  
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#3 [url]

Nov 11 15 11:59 AM

see it wasn't all in my head was it? and to think they MK ULTRA'D me, "trained" me by "breaking me" and somehow they got away with it?? i mean wow i made it public in the early nineties and it was covered up. mind you i did not ever deserve to be renditioned by the local police, its on this site and the other sites stolen from us that proves they were stalking and electrically harassing me and mine, thats illegal.. and unlawfull. no i would not be their roboboy, no i would not be their spy, no i would not be politcal toy nor ass puppet; i was never paid to work against my own interests or that of the true owners of this land. so now pay me in full for slavery reparations, or get of our land before it catches up to YOU..hh the man in the moon.

Quote    Reply   

eyes of fire

InnerFireCircle

#4 [url]

Feb 24 16 1:06 PM

back again!

yes a few months ago we lost mts due to poverty, flies in the face of supposed constutional RIGHTS to free speech, if you can pay for it! lololololol.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help