Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 21 06 12:12 PM

Tags : :

We have witnessed an information genocide.

Where is my Property? Intellectual Property? 5.1 gig's of information Archive of some 20,000 messages of our members over the last four years?

Yes it is true, I believe we are owed a considerable amount in compensation for the theft of our Constitutional Right's: Which is the Proof NONE EXIST!

Confession is good for the Corporate Soul and Spirit....Correct this Error!...GhostChild.

P.S.:Why have our member's taken this:lying down? Thanks for the support...GC.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 21 06 3:45 PM

Whom enabled those whom stole www.ghostchild.com ?

I won't let this go, everything else has been taken from my family, and then our family taken away from the Fire by some lame brain scheme to remove our Property?

I am tired of waiting for Correction to come because they know their moral christian instructions to correct an Error when an Error has been created....Corpus De Lectie? or is that CorpiusNecktie? I know the humor is weak, it is the only thing left....

My phone is not ringing, they know the number....GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 25 06 10:43 AM

All I Want For Christmas Is My Damn Site Back:Intact!

Oh Yes: And If The CORPORATECLAUSE Could Also Compensate For The Unlawful Behavior Of The RCMP=Correction:For Using Public Resource's (Two University's In Saskatchewan,) To Create Harm.

Look Let's Be Honest:Something Stolen Has No Earned Value Does? Thus Unearned By Your MinimumStandards=Meaningless=Nothing=Thus All You Have Done Is Proved My Point About Your Jurisdiction.....I Love You All=Grow Up!..GhostChild.

Is The Company-Corporation-Styled [CANADA] Incapable Of Spiritual Growth? Even Honesty? Something about Ethic's, Empiricism...or is that Impirisim?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 28 06 12:43 AM

A theft will only steal from you but a liar can send you to the gallows. Sometimes they steal to make lies about what was stolen and you being the victim will have a hard time proving the proof which went poof now you chasing like us and where did the justice go? Justice heard us on December 19, 2006 and is giving back to us what so many lied about. Justice Canada tried to get us to surrender who we are as individuals and that we will never ever surrender because it is the only thing we ever truly own.

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#4 [url]

Dec 28 06 9:09 AM

I am still puzzled and helping to work on this unsolved mystery. Trying to fit all the puzzle pieces together.

As you know, when each of us as individuals conduct queries on search engines, even while using identical search engines, we get different results. This can be frustrating and almost controlled by whatever powers that be.

Help me to solve this mystery. I did a new search this morning n Gary Bassett and came up empty handed or with ditto results as usual.

However, key word "Unslaver" is beginning to pop back up on the search engines in a new fashion. So far the results from this search netted these results:

http://www.invisibleslavery.com/Map.htm

http://www.invisibleslavery.com/News.htm

http://altnews.com.au/drop/user/view/287

http://altnews.com.au/drop/tracker/287

This is not all, I will be back in a while after I'm done searching for the rest of the story.
Prairy

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 1 07 11:26 AM

That is good Prairy, if a few of us did the same and did own independent search's....what would we uncover?

Another thought occures: Why are the Various Chapter's of the Vitruvian Society so silent? Are they not to blame? Whom is to blame? Is there no Shame? Doubt? But an endless supply of Denials? Just waiting to unfold?

Good to hear Jack you are teaching them well....GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 31 07 12:30 AM

P.S. SiteTaker's: I Am UCC1....You Figure Out What That Means To Your COLONIAL CORPORATE FICTION JURISDICTIONAL FRAUD....I Want My Damn Property Back, I Would Also Warmly Recieve A List Of All The Various ENTITY(S) WHOM PARTICIPATED!

The GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 31 07 5:59 PM

Dear One,

ALL of your intellectual stimuli is deeply imbeded within all of us. Fear not anylisis
of ANY of your pearls of wisdom.

RISE above this attempt to delve into the White man's EGO for you are light years
beyond this. This electronic means of communication are SO FAR beyonds your
NATURAL ability. Think but for a while about it, Mi Motech.

Ghostchild has NOT been stolen, just been borrowded by the fearful of the truth.
my darling...

LightSeeker*********

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 31 07 6:15 PM

My dear Ghostchild Children,

Since I am in the last days upon this "Veil of Tears" as my grandmother told me,
does ANYone have any (no pun intended) reservations about me addressing anyone as "Honey or Dear"??? Just curious!!!

I DO SO LOVE ALL of you SO MUCH----Hugs would be an AFTERTHOUGHT---...

You ALL do realize what a FARCE this LIFE is????

WE ALL came together in order to confirm that WE have ALWAYS been together.
Can it be MORE simple than that.

Think---has not ANYTHING---been posted where you have not said---damn--That,
IS exactly how I FELT.----WE ARE FAMILY ---LIVE WITH THAT---ENJOY---LOVE---
CHERISH---the PAIN of it all....

LIGHTSEEKER**********

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 31 07 8:07 PM

LightSeeker, I have no problem with affections, though most seem to with me.

Thank you for the truth factor, it is true, I have done as I was instructed to do....The GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Feb 2 07 3:26 PM

I'm sorry, I should have SAID what it was.

The link is to the ghostchild archives at waybackmachine.com. I did some clicking around on what's there and a lot of what once was can't be accessed, but some of it still can be. I bookmarked a few of the workable links and saved some writings to my hard drive in case that suddenly decides to disappear, too.

GoodHands

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#13 [url]

Feb 2 07 3:45 PM

We can not understand who "Stole GhostChild", or where it went the same as we might not understand for example how peoples like Ward Churchill gained recognition, grew through the ranks that eventually led to a battle of words etc., until we can understand the fundamentals of Algorithm's.

Hence, for any who find this challenging, here is a course in Algorithm's 101. No, there won't be a quiz or a test to see if it's understood, because....well, just because. Maybe someone of higher intelligence than mine can figure it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

It would be an easier assignment to read, Watermelon Sugar....ahhh, now there are some thoughts!

http://www.brautigan.net/watermelon.html

Prairy

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Feb 2 07 4:25 PM

That made my brain hurt. Actually, I'm more interested in who did it than how or why they did it. Find out "who" did it and the answers to the other questions can be dragged out of them. (Don't worry, its okay ... the pentagon has approved harsh methods to get their answers. Of course they don't quibble much over whether or not they have the correct who.)

watermelon sugar???? Is that any good for sweetening coffee? If not, I don't want any.

Okay, I'm sorry. Maybe you don't think I'm taking this seriously enough. But I do. It ticks me off more every time I can't find you guys for awhile and everything has to go back to square one because some jerk is such a jerk. (expletives deleted)

GoodHands

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Feb 4 07 2:37 PM

This idea is true: "The Who Matter's More Then The How," and yes I think many will be surprized by who aided and abetted it....

Watermelon Sugar! Wow how can I descibe how brilliant this work was to my young mind, as it gave me an insight into the Fictional Entities and the results and consequences of the Corporation: at a time after the harm and molestation of the system took place for me...for truly Our Days Are Done In Watermelon Sugar...we just have to avoid the "Forgotten Works..." The GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Feb 27 07 12:47 PM

Remember? This was whom stole our Property the second time:

Why Has Nothing Come From This?

142.3.0.0 - 142.3.255.255
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK
CA

Admin:
Haidl, Mark
[email protected]
+1-306-585-4023
===============
128.233.0.0 - 128.233.255.255
University of Saskatchewan
Room 56 Physics Building
115 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK
CA

Admin:
Emigh, Dave
[email protected]
+1-306-966-1197
===============
199.212.148.0 - 199.212.151.255
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
1200 Vanier Parkway
Ottawa, ON
CA

Admin:
Dube, Paul
[email protected]
+1-613-993-3004

Under Whom's Instructions Of Authority To Create Harm?
Where is the Morality? Ethics? Jurisdiction?

They have no Jurisdiction to Create Harm.....The GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Mar 14 07 12:21 PM

FURTHER:

WHAT YOU FEAR: IS THAT MY WORK TO REVEAL:
THE INTERNATIONAL JURISDICTIONAL FRAUD:
BY THE COLONIAL CHILDREN OF THE MONARCH'S OF EUROPE:
AND THE POPE: AND THE OTHER CHRISTIAN CORPORATE NON-ENTITY'S:
IS THAT YOU HAVE NO LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO CREATE HARM:
THAT THERE ARE NO REAL PROTECTION'S FOR "PERSON'S" LIKE YOURSELVES.

NOW THAT THE BALL OF WAX HAS UNFOLDED IN THE HEAT OF YOUR SCHEME:
FULL CIRCLE IS BORN OF YOUR ACTIONS: AND I THANK YOU FOR THE PROOF:
OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES USED ON ME IN THE 1980'S:
THAT YOU BROUGHT TO BARE UPON ME:
FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEAR'S OF www.ghostchild.com NOW: www.ghostchild.org

THE RETURN OF www.ghostchild.com IS COMPLETELY EXPECTED: PLUS $50,000 U.S. DOLLARS FOR THE THEFT, AND BREAKING OF OUR ORIGINAL AGREEMENT: YOU PROVIDED A FREE SITE: ASSURED PROTECTION:

AND PLEASE REMEMBER YOU APROACHED ME: WHICH MEANS YOU SOLICITED ME TO PROVIDE ME A FREE SERVICE: THAT WOULD PLACE ME WITH THOUSAND'S OF INDIGENOUS SITES ON YOUR NETWORK: CORRECT?

SO WHERE ARE THOSE SITES GONE AS WELL? 7600 Indigenous-COMMERCIAL SITE's 6500? Indigenous-PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD'S ?

I HAVE HEARD OF A FEW WHOM WISH TO LINCH YOU, BUT I THINK "STATUS-NON-GRATA" WILL SUFFICE: PERHAPS EVEN DEPORTATION BACK TO THE REGINA:ELIZABETH II: HEIR'S AND SUCCESSOR'S: TO STAND FOR BREACH OF TRUST AND MISPRISON'S OF TREASON: COST'S ASSUMED BY THE SUBORDINATE OFFICER'S?.....THAT IS FOLLOWED UP BY EXECUTION?

THE GAME IS OVER: YOU HAVE LOST: YOU HAVE ALSO INVOLVED THE "COLONIAL AUTHORITIES," IN YOUR SCHEME: WHOM STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING WHILE A GENOCIDE OCCURED!

THERE BY WHICH: MAKING MY PROOF FOR ME: THAT THEY ENABLED YOU TO EVADE THE POLICIES AND CONSTITUTION'S OF BOTH [CANADA] AND THE [U.S.A] AND YOU PROVED EVERY CONSPIRACY-NUT CORRECT IN THEIR BELIEF'S OF ABOUT THESE COLONIAL AUTHORITES: WELL DONE!

Okimow-Wacon Nepakaneepawit/Scott Phillip Hayes/The GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   

Prairyearth

InnerFireCircle

#19 [url]

Mar 15 07 10:05 AM

I will now post here what I had posted in the members Fire Circle. Prairy
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The following information came from a concerned individual within the sphere of influence of Vitruvian Society, Invisible Slavery and Unslaver organizations. Said individual is investigating the disappearance of Gary Bassett who was head of the Vitruvian Society and said individual will be referred to as "Investigator" from here on out.

Investigator originally stumbled across the Vitruvian website independent of anyone in the Vitruvian/Invisible Slavery/Unslaver circle. This occured several years before actual interaction with Gary Bassett and associates located at his offices near Santa Cruz, California. Subsequently Investigator was re-introduced to the Vitruvian website and asked to view private password protected information by one of Gary Bassett's associates. After having read some of that material Investigator met with Gary and associates to discuss possibilities of doing business. In brief, the item or topic of discussion was what Gary described as a way to generate an unlimited amount of money without taking from anyone. Gary specifically used the term "win win" and said that nobody loses anything.

Over a period of time, Investigator developed an overall opinion of the financial "win win" as possibly being derived by fraudulant means. Investigator decided to put distance between Investigator and Gary Bassett and Gary's associates.

Around this time there was a falling out of extended world-wide associates to Vitruvian, Invisible Slavery and Unslaver organizations. In part this was due to the same opinion Investigator developed about the financial scheme, but also the fallout occurred over other items of note involving Invisible Slaver and Unslaver. As a matter of fact, Unslaver came into being as a result of the Invisible Slavery organizational breakup, and one of Gary Bassett's close associates continued with Invisible Slavery apart from all else, who turned their attentions to Unslaver.

During this fallout period, a hacking of websites occured on the Ghostchild, Unslaver and Vitruvian domains. Investigator has determined through investigation that Vitruvian and Invisible Slavery lost all of their proprietary information as well as Ghostchild. However, Vitruvian had backup data and was able to get everything or nearly everything back online after said incident.

Subsequent to the hacking event, roughly 10 or 11 months later, Investigator became alerted by means not being shared, that something was wrong with Gary Bassett. Investigator phoned Gary and couldn't reach him, but surmized that Gary would want to speak to him, so this caused a double alarm. Investigator then tried reaching Gary's close associate located in his offices and could not reach him either. Investigator then tried reaching anyone at Vitruvian, and could not reach anyone.

Investigator then tried other means to reach anyone at all in the sphere of influence of Vitruvian, Invisible Slavery and Unslaver. Investigator was able to reach several of the external associates. There were many discussions between Investigator and said external associates. Investigator learned that Gary's close associate in the Vitruvian offices reported that Gary had disappeared along with many millions of dollars of other peoples money and neither could be located. The close associate's opinion expressed was that Gary left of his own free will and took the money. The close associate also reported that he was working with the Santa Cruz sherrif's department and the FBI on that matter.

Subsequent to this revelation, Investigator performed an independent investigation of the events surrounding Gary's disappearance. Within a few days, Investigator stumbled across a news article on Indymedia's website talking about Gary Bassett being indicted in Illinois over the missing money issue as well as being a child molestor.

Investigator also found at that time a "MySpace" website for Gary Bassett which was really derrogatory towards Gary.

Investigator then decided to phone the prosecutor in Illinois, the Santa Cruz sherrifs department and the FBI. Investigator was successful in reaching the prosecutor's office mentioned in the article on the Indymedia website. Prosecutor reported to Investigator that nothing was true about that report, and she also reported that she contacted every federal and state prosecutors offices in the entire state of Illinois and could safely say nothing at all was true about the article. Within hours of that conversation, said article totally disappeared off all Indymedia's websites in every language.

Investigator also spoke to a handful of personnel at both the FBI and the Santa Cruz sherrifs department. The FBI stated they did not have any case open on Gary Bassett or Vitruvian and if they ever did they would call Investigator for more information. The Santa Cruz sherrifs department also said there was no investigation whatsoever on Gary Bassett or Vitruvian. However, the Santa Cruz sherrifs department openly challenged Investigator and asked Investigator if Investigator was delusional. Investigator left a phone number with Santa Cruz sherrifs department as well. To this day no phone call have ever been received about Gary Bassett or Vitruvian or missing money.

Therefore Investigator is under the opinion that Gary Bassett's close associate was "lying through his teeth". Investigator has email evidence of said close associate admiting to destruction of evidence shortly after Gary Bassett's "disappearance". It is the opinion of Investigator that said close associate is guilty of one or more of several crimes. The possibility exists that said close associate is either a murderer or a party to murder. Said "other people's money" may be a motive or a cause.

Investigator also performed other routes of investigation through three other associates of Gary Bassett who were not party to Vitruvian, Invisible Slavery and/or Unslaver. Investigator was successful in contacting two of the three "other" associates. By the time Investigator contacted them, Investigator was of the opinion that Gary had fallen into bad circumstances, partially from the lies of said close associate, and partially from alternate sources. When Investigator revealed these details to Gary's "other" associates, both of same revealed they had the same general opinions as Investigator.

Investigator's leads have mostly grown cold since. It's been months now since any further leads have been dug up on the whereabouts of Gary Bassett. To add to the general picture, Gary's close associate cannot be found presently, and none of the phone numbers to Vitruvian offices, Gary Bassett and said close associate are working. Lastly, the Vitruvian website is no longer functioning however the domain name has been put on an administrative hold by the registrar. Investigations as to administrative holds on domain names revealed that some holds are made in interest of the client and some holds are made for other reasons entirely, which may include potential legal disputes of some kind. The registrar is not indicating which is which in this case.

Investigator's leads have mostly grown cold. It's been months now since anything more was found. Investigator routinely performs online searches regarding Vitruvian, Invisible Slavery, Gary Bassett and associates. However, Investigator discovered the Ghostchild references to the hacking and disappearance of proprietary data on it's website.

Investigator is somewhat under the opinion that the Ghostchild incident may be related to the hacking of Vitruvian. What may have occured was international banking interests (possible victoms of the money from nothing scheme of Gary's) hiring a hacker to find out as much information as could be found regarding Vitruvian and because Ghostchild was hosted on the same server it too was violated. Subsequently the original hacker may have shared the penetration with other hackers on the internet (such as university students in Manitoba) who then caused the damage related to Ghostchild. However, Investigator is also under the opinion that the reverse could have occured. It may have been the Ghostchild website that was originally hacked and as a result Vitruvian was violated as well. In either case there are some mighty odd occurrences since with Gary Bassett, the demise of Vitruvian and the disappearance of Gary's close associate.

Lastly, Investigator also discovered through various means that the "money from nothing" concept was in fact not derived by Gary, that Gary was merely the one with the resources to make it happen. Rather, the concept was brought to Gary's attention through Gary's close associate. The one who lied about the FBI and the Santa Cruz sherrifs department.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Mar 15 07 2:32 PM

I thank Investigator and the other whom have come forward with this drama, but I am having a problem with information supplied.

www.ghostchild.com only shread the IP address with the Vitruvian society. Thus had no connection, and still has no connection, which says to me something is up was up to silence us, change our messages, or delete them. Now why would a group of hackers find any interest in those whom will benefit them?

Secondly, I was contacted by Gary as he investigated whom was sharing his IP visa vie Unslaver whom infact wanted our forum site to add our strong message about change among their thousands of other indigenous sites around the world. You see contradiction is also a tool in the right hand's....

How true is any of this? Good question.

Since the inception of ghostchild.com we have been attacked and hacked routinely, been called a cult and other such non-sense, which we could only respound by posting notes. contacting our server brought no relief.

It wasn't until Indymedia was hacked through www.ghostchild.com and their whole system destroyed, that they had to replace their network tower's, I believe that is what I was told, that we were approach by Unslaver whom wanted to carry us for free.

Member's: if you haven't figured it out yet, please look at the syntax and spelling and structure of that note, plus look at the value of the drama provided, this sounds alot like those college kids that were screwing me around last year, from Virginia? Or was it Indiana?

I would hope that Investigator see's clearly my mis-trust after all the psychological hell those person's put me through to slow me down. The fact remains: Silence is paid in all circles concerning the loss of our information, and a certain webmaster whom was supposed to be walking with us has failed in all of his duties and promise's to restore the site, return our information, or even to be clear about why he was not forfilling his end of the agreement.

Do you think he was threaten by the true reality of Quebec as was explained by myself as to its validity as a province by Unlawfully "Ceding" from the French to the British in 1761 in the Definitive Treaty Of Peace? Is that why? It proved that there is no such thing as a "Sovereign Quebec".

You see though I thank you for comming forward, I am still no closer to obtaining any real or straight answer's, which makes me think the whole damn think was staged to remove the fact and truth about [NORTH AMERICA'S] true: LEGAL NATURE,
as a Genocide has Occured, and another has taken its place before our very eyes.

Yes it is genocide to offer a service then have that service taken once the proof of genocide has been shared, taking away the voice of the People, is still genocide: using Adrimalty Flags to empower those to create harm....yes that would also to be the right answer.

The fact that IndyMedia supplied us with the above mentioned RCMP and UNIVERISTY's IP's and contact information, does that make it any more real?

What is real as that there is a lot of finger point and fudging...which is always that result when dealing with fiction.

I don't want drama or suposition: I want our damn property back! I did not work for Five years for nothing now did I?

I guess this is what I can expect from now on....more fiction...Thanks anyway....The GhostChild.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help